TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Users of PS3, PC and Xbox 360 can now purchase the new downloadable add-on for Sleeping Dogs. The news was confirmed by United Front Games and Square Enix. The video game Sleeping Dogs hit the market last year.
The game since its day of inception had brought out fresh outfits and content changes. There were changes in outfits of characters like Wei Shen and others. The game also featured several new vehicles and weapons. There were also story-based content such as Nightmare. The latest DLC is Sleeping Dogs Enforcer that is released for PC, PS3 and Xbox360 platforms.
Gamers who love Wei Shen's role as a police officer are going to have a good time playing this new version of the game. The game brings a lot of new content for its players and makes it even more interesting. The game now has given players new outfits, vehicles and weapons.
The new outfits include SWAT tactical uniform. The game also includes a crime scene investigator, and new tightstick baton, five new vehicles, which includes trucks, motorcycles, cruiser, van and SUV. It is to be noted that all these new add-ons have the marks of the Police Department in Hong Kong.
The next story of the game "Year of the Snake" is also given a teaser trailer. The Sleeping Dogs Law Enforcer DLC is now available for users at a price of $1.99 (Rs. 110/-approx). The users can click here to buy the new DLC now. Gamers can certainly look forward to having a good gaming time with the new DLC.