TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Sony had decided to celebrate this festive season with pomp and show with immense benefits for the users. The company had announced not one, but 12 Deals of Christmas which began on Dec 1 and is going to end tonight.
With the offer almost at its end, Sony has revealed the last and greatest offer. The newly launched superb first-person shooter game from the house of Ubisoft, FarCry 3 is now available at 50% percent discount.
A number of different kinds of sales were run by the company at several online retail stores as well as the official PlayStation Store as part of the holiday season. With the offering of 50% discount on FarCry 3 game over at the PlayStation Store, the attractive 12 Deals of Christmas offer from Sony almost draws to a close.
PS Blog states that the offer will be made available to only the PAL regions (like Australia, New Zealand, Europe etc.) via the PlayStation Store. The offer is set to expire at 11:59 GMT on December 24. No time like the present to take advantage of such a golden opportunity. Such a discount on such a cool game is a rare offer that would have been otherwise impossible.
It was back in November 30, that Sony had confirmed that a very special set of discounts will be offered by the company on a variety of great products through the company's PAL PlayStation Store. The company termed it the '12 Deals of Christmas'.
The offers included huge price cuts on some PS Vita and PS3 games and content with a new offer being introduced every 48 hours. Each deal had a life of 48 hours and the next great bargain would take its place. The offers covered only the PAL regions via the PlayStation Store.