TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Yesterday, Sony's PS4 went on sale in the US for a price of $399 (Rs.25,000 aprox), which happens to be about $100 lesser than the Xbox One from Microsoft. This launch comes seven years after Sony introduced the world to its previous console, the Playstation 3.
Sony had no problem attracting crowds on launch day, filling up stores with eager fans who've been waiting for the new console from the Japanese electronics giant for a while now. Several large electronics store chains in the US have indicated online that they've sold out their stocks of the console completely, thereby leaving a large number of fans empty handed.
When compared to its rival, the Xbox One, the PS4 has more powerful hardware on paper. Despite this, games are expected to look alike on both systems, since most developer's still haven't figured out how to get the most out of both systems.
The console will be up for sale in Europe on November 29. This will be followed closely by launches in South Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Taiwan during December. But Japanese fans will get it on February 22, 2014. Unconfirmed reports have it that India will receive the console during late December.
For more information on the console, stay tuned to Gizbot.