TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Gear up all you Spidey fans! A brand new Spider-Man game has been launched by popular developer Gameloft, dubbed Spider-Man Unlimited for handsets running Android, iOS and even Windows Phone.
The new Spidey game depicts a hand-drawn, action-packed arcade adventure that feels quite a lot like it came straight from the Marvel comics. And as expected, Spidey is back in the thick of things fighting bad guys to protect the city.
Gameloft has officially released Spider-Man Unlimited, which is an endless runner for Android, iOS and Windows Phone platforms, after it had promised on it back in June.
"Unite every hero in the Spider-Verse against the ultimate threat! Recruit an army of Spider-Men to combat the new Sinister Six, who have opened a dimensional portal in New York to summon endless versions of themselves! The Sinister Six are moving from dimension to dimension, destroying each one. Now ours is fighting to survive," the official description for the same states.
Players will be able to enjoy the thrill of the first ever Amazing Spider-Man arcade web-runner that will allow you to swing, run and fight through chaotic NYC in over 5 different environments. Although it also needs to be mentioned that even if this is a free game, it still comes with in-app purchases.
The game's story mode will offer you 5 boss battles to fight and 25 missions per Issue. More action follows up with new daily and weekly events and spectacular rewards in Events Mode. You could also compete for the leaderboards in Unlimited Mode.