TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Leading publisher of video games, Nintendo, has announced that the company will launch Super Mario Bros. 3 on Virtual Console of 3DS handheld, exclusively in Japan, on the 1st of January 2013. Nintendo springs this as a New Year surprise for the lovers of the super Mario Bros. series.
New Year is a very special celebration for the Japanese and Nintendo expects to elevate the gamers' New Year vibes by selling the game on 3DS Video Console for a very low price of 500 Yen (Rs. 318 approx.).
However, it is unknown as of now whether the game publisher has plans of bringing the same i.e., the Super Mario Bros 3 onto Video Console of 3DS to the countries in the West later on.
Fans of the Super Mario series might have much to look forward since the re-release of the game, that too on a new platform. This might indicate that the Japanese game publisher has huge plans for the game on 3DS.
Super Mario Bros. 3 is one of the most popular games in the world. It is an adventure game for the NES and Famicom and the third installment (fourth in Japan) for the Super Mario series. The challenging levels and the complexity of the game have made it highly successful.
This game introduced the ‘Super Leaf' and ‘Tanooki Suit' to the series. Compared to the previous installments, the game has new power-ups, new moves, enemies and other items. There are several non-level parts in each world where new items and lives can be garnered such as Spade Panels, Toad Houses etc.