TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Leading publisher of video games, Nintendo, has announced that the company will launch Super Mario Bros. 3 on Virtual Console of 3DS handheld, exclusively in Japan, on the 1st of January 2013. Nintendo springs this as a New Year surprise for the lovers of the super Mario Bros. series.
New Year is a very special celebration for the Japanese and Nintendo expects to elevate the gamers' New Year vibes by selling the game on 3DS Video Console for a very low price of 500 Yen (Rs. 318 approx.).
However, it is unknown as of now whether the game publisher has plans of bringing the same i.e., the Super Mario Bros 3 onto Video Console of 3DS to the countries in the West later on.
Fans of the Super Mario series might have much to look forward since the re-release of the game, that too on a new platform. This might indicate that the Japanese game publisher has huge plans for the game on 3DS.
Super Mario Bros. 3 is one of the most popular games in the world. It is an adventure game for the NES and Famicom and the third installment (fourth in Japan) for the Super Mario series. The challenging levels and the complexity of the game have made it highly successful.
This game introduced the ‘Super Leaf' and ‘Tanooki Suit' to the series. Compared to the previous installments, the game has new power-ups, new moves, enemies and other items. There are several non-level parts in each world where new items and lives can be garnered such as Spade Panels, Toad Houses etc.