TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Temple Run 2 is the fastest growing game on mobile platform. Launched on January 17th, the successor of the highly acclaimed game title, reached 50 million downloads, within a span of three days.
The game recently received a new update that is said to improve it's performance on older Android devices. Also, the several major issues have been fixed including layout issues on devices with a 320 x 240 resolution, the track pop-in issue, a bug that caused the same objective to be shown twice and other various bugs, along with other minor improvements.
Running for your life in temple ruins, riddled with obstacles and booby traps is fun. Simple controls and high paced, arcade style game-play makes this game a rather addictive one. The recent update, all and all brings a better playtime experience. So, go on run for your dear life now.