TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Temple Run 2 is the fastest growing game on mobile platform. Launched on January 17th, the successor of the highly acclaimed game title, reached 50 million downloads, within a span of three days.
The game recently received a new update that is said to improve it's performance on older Android devices. Also, the several major issues have been fixed including layout issues on devices with a 320 x 240 resolution, the track pop-in issue, a bug that caused the same objective to be shown twice and other various bugs, along with other minor improvements.
Running for your life in temple ruins, riddled with obstacles and booby traps is fun. Simple controls and high paced, arcade style game-play makes this game a rather addictive one. The recent update, all and all brings a better playtime experience. So, go on run for your dear life now.