TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Temple Run is one of those games where you never get tired of running. There was happy news in March of this year when Microsoft announced that it would be bringing the endless runner game to Windows Phone 8. Now there is more good news the game has been updated to support phones having 512 MB RAM.
News of the update come from a tweet made by the official Temple Run account. However the new change log has not been mentioned on the game listing at Windows Phone Store.
Previously, the game had a high requirement of 1GB RAM and Windows Phone 8, which meant that only a few phone which include Nokia Lumia 820, Lumia 920 and Lumia 925 and HTC 8X could support the game, this was a major let down. The new update should allow devices such as the Lumia 520, Lumia 620, Lumia 720 and HTC 8S which come with 512MB of RAM to support the game.
Temple Run developed by Imangi Studios was first made available at App Store after which it was released to Google Play. It went on to become one of the most popular games in the mobile platform. It is said that within 3 days of it's release on Android, it reached 1 million unit downloads. This is one game that that is worth having. Now the question is when will Temple Run 2 make it's way to the Windows Phone Platform? For now you can download the original at Windows Phone Store for free.