TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Temple Run is one of those games where you never get tired of running. There was happy news in March of this year when Microsoft announced that it would be bringing the endless runner game to Windows Phone 8. Now there is more good news the game has been updated to support phones having 512 MB RAM.
News of the update come from a tweet made by the official Temple Run account. However the new change log has not been mentioned on the game listing at Windows Phone Store.
Previously, the game had a high requirement of 1GB RAM and Windows Phone 8, which meant that only a few phone which include Nokia Lumia 820, Lumia 920 and Lumia 925 and HTC 8X could support the game, this was a major let down. The new update should allow devices such as the Lumia 520, Lumia 620, Lumia 720 and HTC 8S which come with 512MB of RAM to support the game.
Temple Run developed by Imangi Studios was first made available at App Store after which it was released to Google Play. It went on to become one of the most popular games in the mobile platform. It is said that within 3 days of it's release on Android, it reached 1 million unit downloads. This is one game that that is worth having. Now the question is when will Temple Run 2 make it's way to the Windows Phone Platform? For now you can download the original at Windows Phone Store for free.