TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Earthquake Of Magnitude 4.0 Hits In UP's Muzaffarnagar District; Tremors Felt In Delhi-NCR
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Airtel Tops 4g Download Speed; Jio Offers Best Consistent Quality
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Airbus A380 To Be Discontinued In 2021
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
- 10 Pointers To Note To Successfully Claim Tax Exemption On HRA
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
The Croods: Rovio Launches Free Game App for iOS and Android [VIDEO]
Rovio. The Finnish gaming studio in association with DreamWorks Animation Studio brings The Croods game, which is based on the upcoming movie with the same title. The move featuring voices of Nicolas Cage, Ryan Reynolds, Emma Stone will be screened from March 22. However, for those who do not want to wait that long to get a piece of the action, the game version is already available for download for Android and iOS platforms. The best part is the game is available for free.
World's first modern family: The Croods are ready to break out of Stone Age with the use of a new revolutionary tools. The Croods hunts and gathers, it's way through the spectacular new landscapes, as they tame fantastic and never-seen-before creatures. Your job is to help the Croods survive the wild and each other.
Features of the game
Trap and tame 10 evolutionarily mixed- up creatures! You've never seen anything like the Girelephant or Molarbear! Think can you catch them all?
Create wacky inventions with Grug to open and explore new areas!
Decorate your pre-historic world with the latest in caveman fashion accessories!
Meet your favorite characters from the feature animation film from DreamWorks Animation!
The game is receiving mixed reviews from users, as some people say the game is fun, while others say they did not like it, then again there are users, having problems with the game freezing and restarting.
Although the games is free to play, some of the in-game items can be purchased with real money. Some of the users are saying, these items are very expensive.
Here is the gameplay trailer of The Croods
<center><iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LdF23AbGPtc?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>