TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Angry Birds maker Rovio and Barcelona-based 5 Ants have teamed up to launch Tiny Thief, a new stealth adventure game for iOS and Android devices. The players will play the role of Tiny Thief, an unconventional hero, who uses cunning and trickery to out-smart his opponents across six epic medieval adventures.
The game requires you to save a princess and kingdom in peril, but it's not going to be easy are there are a lot bad guys out to get you. Tiny Thief will expose players to some unique interactive gameplay elements and thought provoking puzzles, on the way. Here are it's key features:
Six big adventures - sneak and steal your way through six epic quests, featuring an awesome pirate ship and daring castle siege!
Use cunning and skill - out-smart your tricky opponents using the element of surprise and some downright sneakiness!
Unexpected surprises - explore fully interactive levels and uncover hidden treasures and other surprises at every turn!
You can download Tiny Thief for android devices at Rs. 209.01on Google Play Store and for iOS at $2.99 ( Rs. 178.80 Approximately) on Apps Store.
The game is receiving great reviews from users, does this mean an other feather on the cap for Rovio?