TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Gaming enthusiasts are eagerly waiting for the release of the much anticipated Wikipad gaming tablet based on Android OS. The tablet was first shown back at the CES 2012, and since then it has been the talk of tech gossipers. Now again, the tablet is back in rumors and and this time the guys at the Venturebeat have come up with a report claiming that the Wikipad will sport a 10.1 inch IPS display with a 1280 x 800 pixel resolution and 16:10 ratio.
Further, the report has informed that the the slate would weigh around 560g boasting a dimension of 8.6mm in thickness. Moreover, the final model will have a quad core Nvidia Tegra 3 T30 1.4 GHz processor and 1 GB of DDR2 RAM.
On the storage front, the Wikipad tablet will come packed with a built-in storage capacity of 16GB and further the device is rumored to be running on the latest Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS providing users with more options for improved customizations and a much more intuitive user-interface for enjoying games.
Besides, the powerful software specs, the tablet will also boast an 8 megapixel rear camera and a 2 megapixel front facing camera. The tablet is also expected to come loaded with 23.46Wh battery, with 6 hours of battery life.
According to the report, the most revolutionary feature of the Wikipad is undoubtedly its gaming controller add-on, which includes two analogue thumbsticks, two triggers, two bumpers, a D-pad and four face buttons, along with the obigatory start and select buttons.
“ Wikipad's manufacturer disclosed that the tablet will also feature cloud gaming through Gaikai steaming games service, which is owned by Sony. Meanwhile, Wikipad tablet will hit th emarket shleves later this year,” revealed the report.