TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- CJI Gogoi Rubbishes Sexual Harassment Allegation, calls It “Conspiracy” To Destabilise Judiciary
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KKR — Highlights
- Skoda India Launches EasyBuy Program For Top Model
- REVEALED! Details About Ranbir's Role In Brahmastra
- WhatsApp Android Beta Spotted With New Emoji Style For Status Updates
- Booked A Jet Airways Flight? Here's What You Need To Do After It's Shutdown
- Tara And Ananya In Glittery Dresses
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Wireless gaming headset and PC gaming case from Corsair
There is great news for the gaming world. Corsair unveiled their latest gaming accessory which includes Vengeance 2000 wireless gaming headset and C70 gaming case.
The wireless gaming headset, Vengeance 2000 works in the frequency of 2.4GHz. Its wireless nature facilitates the users to get rid of the discomfort caused due to unnecessary wires and cords. It will also allow users to enjoy both 5.1 and 7.1 audio sources. The battery included in it boasts up the battery life to up to 10 hours. Yet another highlight of Vengeance 2000 is its HRTF audio technology.
This optimized positional technology allows gamers to get accurate information regarding the opponent’s location. It also incorporates careful acoustic tuning intended for audiophile grade sound along with better clarity as well as tight bass response.
Some of the other notable features of this wireless gaming headset include:
- Custom engineered 50mm drivers
- 32 ohms @ 1 kHz impedance
- Micro USB charger cable
- Built-in microphone
- 20Hz - 20 kHz frequency range
- Range up to 40 feet
The micro USB charger cable included helps the users to charge it when the battery is running low. To provide long hours of comfort, it also gets packed with circumaural micro fibre memory foam ear pads along with a cushioned headband.
Its highly sensitive noise cancelling microphone needs special admiration. It assures the users in providing an effective team play atmosphere. The headset has a micro USB port which can be used for powering up the battery. With these features, Vengeance 2000 7.1 wireless gaming headset is all set to showcase an amazing audio fidelity experience.
Coming to the Vengeance gaming case, it is designed in an ammo box pattern and sports built-in metal flip up handles which facilitates LAN gamers with easy transportation.
The other features include:
- Dual USB 3.0 front panel ports
- Eight PCIe slots
- Six 3.5”/2.5” hard drive bays
- Power and reset buttons
- Three external 5.25” bays
- Standard headphone and microphone inputs
Moreover, it also sports an all-steel exterior which helps in providing extra durability. It also has got the capability for cooling option to mount up to 10 fans in addition to the expandability to house a liquid cooling system.
The Vengeance 2000 headset will reach the gamers by the month of June this year. It would be made available for a price of around Rs. 7,500/-. Vengeance C70 PC gaming case is expected to be launched by May this year for a price of about Rs. 7,000/-.