TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
The upcoming Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3 2013) will probably have two big launches in store for the entertainment world, PS 4 (PlayStation 4) and Xbox 720. Sony has stalled the production of the company's PS2 which has triggered strong rumors about a probable launch of PS4 for E3 2013.
Now, Microsoft has also joined the rumor mill considering recent developments. Larry Hryb, director of programming, Xbox division, posted a countdown timer for E3 in his blog ‘Major Nelson'. This might just be a major hint to the launch of the next edition of Xbox.
2013 will see Xbox 360 entering the eighth year since its launch. 2012 saw numerous leaks regarding the launch of a new gaming console from Microsoft. Moreover, Nintendo had already come out with its successor to gaming console Wii, termed Wii U. it is only logical that Xbox 720 is not far behind.
Xbox 360 has been pushed to the back-seat for some time now, especially due to the lukewarm response garnered by Windows Phone 8 and Window 8 OS. The popular gaming console has sold more than 70 million units till date. If Xbox 720 hits the market, it could be a big year for Microsoft and Xbox lovers with the console rumored to be more than just a new Kinect.
Microsoft Corporation has tightly sealed its lips about the company's plans for E3 and Xbox. Fans will most probably have to extend their wait by 158 days till the big show, unless Microsoft decides to spring more surprises and launches the console sooner.