TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
The upcoming Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3 2013) will probably have two big launches in store for the entertainment world, PS 4 (PlayStation 4) and Xbox 720. Sony has stalled the production of the company's PS2 which has triggered strong rumors about a probable launch of PS4 for E3 2013.
Now, Microsoft has also joined the rumor mill considering recent developments. Larry Hryb, director of programming, Xbox division, posted a countdown timer for E3 in his blog ‘Major Nelson'. This might just be a major hint to the launch of the next edition of Xbox.
2013 will see Xbox 360 entering the eighth year since its launch. 2012 saw numerous leaks regarding the launch of a new gaming console from Microsoft. Moreover, Nintendo had already come out with its successor to gaming console Wii, termed Wii U. it is only logical that Xbox 720 is not far behind.
Xbox 360 has been pushed to the back-seat for some time now, especially due to the lukewarm response garnered by Windows Phone 8 and Window 8 OS. The popular gaming console has sold more than 70 million units till date. If Xbox 720 hits the market, it could be a big year for Microsoft and Xbox lovers with the console rumored to be more than just a new Kinect.
Microsoft Corporation has tightly sealed its lips about the company's plans for E3 and Xbox. Fans will most probably have to extend their wait by 158 days till the big show, unless Microsoft decides to spring more surprises and launches the console sooner.