- 18 hrs ago Google Pixel 7 vs Pixel 7 Pro: What Differences Can We Expect?
- 20 hrs ago Is Pixel 7 Really Worth the Upgrade Over Pixel 6?
- 20 hrs ago Google Pixel 7, Pixel 7 Pro To Launch in India: Can It Beat Chinese Rivals?
- 1 day ago Google Pixel Watch To Break Cover On October 6: Everything We Know So Far
- Sports Legends League Cricket: Full List of Award Winners, Player of the Match, Player of the Tournament
- Finance Prabhudas Lilladher Picks 5 Stocks To Buy Amid Festive Cheer For Gains Up To 20%
- News In Pics: Effigies of Ravana go up in flames as India celebrates Dussehra
- Education JIO ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF JIO TRUE 5G
- Movies Bigg Boss 16 Day 5 Highlights: Kili Paul Enters The House; Performs With Abdu Rozik And Mc Stan
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV300 Sportz Edition Spotted - Comes With More Power & A Few Visual Tweaks
- Travel Most Interesting Facts About Kullu Dussehra
- Lifestyle Navratri 2022: Goddess Chamunda Shakti Peeth Of Himachal Pradesh
Daiwa launches affordable 4K Smart TV
Daiwa is aiming Rs 100 crore sales this fiscal as the company is expanding its product range in TV segment
Homegrown TV brand Daiwa has launched its newest Smart TV duo - D55UVC6N and D50UVC6N, with 50-inch and 55-inch 4K display. These smart TVs are priced at Rs. 29999 and Rs. 36999 respectively.
Both the models come with 4K screen resolution of 3840x2160, A+ grade panel that brings 1.07 billion colors. The 4K TV additionally has the screen capture, comb filter, and picture enhancement feature to enhance the picture quality.
It also features a 360-degree design for all angle visibility across the room. This TV features a built-in box speaker technology for Dolby sound. The built-in speakers feature a surround sound and output power of 20W. The Android-powered 4K TV has 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage for downloading apps.
"We are excited about the launch of Daiwa 4K TVs in India, that too at the most budgeted prices with the latest in Technology and several value-added features. Redefining the 4K TV Market in India, expect the unexpected from the house of Daiwa," says the founder of Daiwa, Arjuun Bajaj.
Furthermore, the Smart TV features Eco Vision to reduce power consumption. With the help of M. Cast feature, you can cast smart device's screen, supports both Android and iOS devices.
In terms of I/O, the TV features three distinct HDMI inputs, two USB inputs and Ethernet port for internet connectivity.
It also has the multitude of connectivity options for 3 distinct HDMI inputs, allowing you to connect your laptop, gaming console etc.
This all-for-one and one-for-all TV also has 2 USB inputs as well. So, plug in and avoid getting into the wired library. For an enhanced internet connectivity option, the Ethernet port is also available on the TV.
Meanwhile, Daiwa is aiming Rs 100 crore sales this fiscal as the company is expanding its product range in TV segment, PTI reported.
In a recent past, the company has launched 60 cm(24)" sized HD Ready TV - D26K10 that boasts loud sound swinging from bassy highs, low trebles, to an absolute amalgam of clarity.
It sports HD display of 1366 x 768 & 16.7million dynamic colors the TV presents a life-like picture quality. Immerse into its enriching experience that produces the brightest and darkest color efficiency with its Picture enhancement function paired with Digital Noise Reduction technology that brings the rich and immersive sound to your ears. Furthermore, the detailed picture quality and the Cinema zoom feature with A+ grade panel bring a crystal-clear view.