- 21 hrs ago Jio True 5G Reaches Northeast India; Now Live In 191 Cities In India
- 24 hrs ago Realme GT Neo 3T 5G Vs iQOO Neo 6 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- 1 day ago Samsung Galaxy S23 Series Indian Prices Leak: Accessories For Flagship Android Phones Surface Too
- 1 day ago Redmi Note 12 5G Vs Poco X4 Pro 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- Movies Will Smack Her Face: Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia Vs Archana Gautam! Bigg Boss 16 Fans Guess Reason Behind FIGHT
- Sports Hockey World Cup 2023: Netherlands beat Australia 3-1 to secure bronze medal
- News Hindenburg report attack on India: Adani Group's 413-page reply
- Travel Origin: The Saga of Veerashaiva & Lingayat Mutts in India
- Lifestyle Lalita Sahasranama: Immeasurable Benefits Of Chanting It
- Education TANCET, CEETA 2023 registration will start from Feburary 1; Know How to Apply
- Finance Union Budget 2023: Delicate Act Of Maximizing Fiscal Impulse Amid Consolidation
- Automobiles Bid For Mahindra XUV400 One Special Edition Crosses 1 Crore Mark – Checkout All Details
Exclusive: TCL To Launch Refrigerators In Second Half Of 2022, Says Marketing Head
After launching smart TVs in India, China-based consumer electronics firm TCL Electronics is planning to foray into a new segment in 2022. The company is all set to launch its first refrigerator in the second half of the next year. The company's marketing head Justin Zhong Qi exclusively informed Gizbot about the upcoming products.
TCL Upcoming Products Details
While digging into details about the upcoming products, Justin said in April this year, TCL acquired Homa Appliances, a big manufacturer of refrigerators.
"We have started the discussion. I don't think that we will be launching a refrigerator soon, but probably in the second half of the next year, we will make some announcement," he added.
Besides, Justin said that the company is planning to launch a new washing machine in August this year.
However, when asked about new smart televisions in the country, he replied that TCL is focussing on only four models, which have been launched this year. Notably, the company has recently launched C-Series TVs in India.
TCL Online And Offline Presence
Meanwhile, Justin shared that due to the second wave of the COVID-19, the company has shifted its focus to online and all products will be available on Amazon and Flipkart. In addition, we are participating in all online events and offering a discount on products to increase our online sales.
"We will have both online and offline presence. We are also considering adding more stores in tier III and tier IV states, but that depends on the offline market situation," Justin added. He further added that offline channels contribute 70 to 80 percent to our revenues.
TCL Dual Brand Strategy
Interestingly, the company has adopted a dual-brand strategy for the Indian market, where smart televisions from TCL are competing against leading brands like Samsung and LG, while iFFALCON is giving a tough fight to Realme, OnePlus, and Xiaomi smart TVs.
Furthermore, the company is assembling its products in the country. In fact, it has partnered with four local manufactures, such as Dixon Technologies, Mirc Electronics, and more. It is worth noting that companies have joined hands with local partners to support the PLI scheme introduced by the Government to boost manufacturing in India.