TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Domestic mobile handset maker Intex Technologies on Monday launched two new speakers for Rs 5,700 and Rs 8,200, respectively.
Sporting attractive LED screens, the new range of IT 6020 SUFB (5.1 channel) and IT 9500 SUFB (2.0 channel tower) speakers have built-in FM radio, USB/SD card reader and AUX in support to connect devices such as televisions, DVD players and computers.
"With these two products, we are providing feature-rich specifications and design for a high-end performance to our customers," Nidhi Markanday, Director and Business Head (Consumer Durables & IT Peripherals), Intex Technologies said in a statement.
The speakers are designed to deliver a better audio experience for home and commercial use.