TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
Indian manufacturer of TVs and electronics, Super Plastronics Pvt. Ltd. (SPPL), a Kodak brand licensee, has now announced the launch of its Kodak 55-inch 4K UHD Smart TV in India.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Avneet Singh Marwah, Director, SPPL said, "Witnessing the success of our initial product line in the Indian market, we are proud to add this 4K TV to the lineup. By manufacturing the 55-inch 4K UHD Smart TV, we aim to offer affordable products which are equipped with the latest technology to our customers."
The company further said that the TV is equipped with many impressive features and is being offered at an introductory offer price of Rs. 43,990. Once the offer is over, the device will be available for purchase for Rs. 46,990. The device will be exclusively available via Flipkart starting from late October 2017.
Talking about the 55-inch UHD TV, it comes with a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels and a display size of 139cm. It runs on a dual-core 1.4GHz processor with Mali T720 GPU. The TV also comes with 1GB internal memory and flash storage of up to 8GB. There is a dedicated remote, which has special buttons for YouTube, Netflix, and Hotstar.
Moving forward, the TV is loaded with Aptoide TV app store, which is optimized for the TV and users can download their favorites from it.
Furthermore, this KODAK product comes with intelligent features like Android version 4.4 Kit Kat, Wi-Fi, LAN connectivity, and Screencast. The TV further boasts of a maximum audio output of 8E10W. Sound Mode include Standard, USER, Music, Movie, and Sports. Th TV is available in Black color.