- 1 hr ago Realme C17 Budget Smartphone Officially Launched: What's New?
- 5 hrs ago Tata Sky Offering Landline Services With Broadband Plans; Should You Buy?
- 6 hrs ago Reliance Jio Might Bring Devices Bundled With Postpaid Plans: Report
- 6 hrs ago Realme Narzo 20 Pro: The Good, The Bad, And The X Factor
- News Suspect in 2008 Bengaluru serial blast case arrested from Kerala
- Movies As TMKOC Completes 3000 Episodes, Fans Ask Producer Asit Modi About Disha Vakani Aka Daya’s Return!
- Finance Amid Row On Farm Bills, Govt Raises MSP On 6 Crops
- Sports Arsenal sign goalkeeper Runarsson from Dijon on a four-year deal
- Education CBSE Compartment Exam Date 2020 Class 10 Schedule
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: JJ Valaya’s Gorgeous Ottoman-inspired Outfits Are A Break From Minimalism
- Automobiles MG Hector Dual-Tone Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.84 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
TCL plans to change smart TV ecosystem in India with the new iFFALCON TV range
Global No.3 TV manufacturer TCL will launch the iFFALCON Smart TV range in an exclusive partnership with Flipkart on April 26, 2018
In an endeavor to upgrade the country's smart TV market with the most cutting-edge products, TCL Multimedia is all set to unveil its latest Smart TV portfolio in India. The company's smart TV range- iFFALCON will be 'greater than the rest' as it comes equipped with Android 7 and is designed to provide Indian audiences with the ultimate home entertainment, audio, and visual experience.
TCL's upcoming Smart TVs are aimed to deliver stable, smooth, and convenient big-screen entertainment to the end-user. The brand aims to establish the new gold standard for smart TVs in India by enabling access to the latest technology at the most affordable prices.
TCL, which is well-known as one of the top three TV manufacturers in the world, has joined hands, with India's leading online marketplace-Flipkart for the exclusive launch of its smart TV brand iFFALCON in India. The tech giant will unveil the new Smart TV range on April 26, 2018, in New Delhi, India.
Let's take a closer look at the TCL's iFFALCON Smart TV range features.
India's First 4K UHD Smart TV with Vivid View Technology
The new iFFALCON Smart TV range is designed to cater to the growing demand for innovative smart TV offerings in the Indian market. The smart TVs in this range are engineered to provide the best-in-class multimedia experience at a fraction of the cost of other big-screen TVs.
TCL's Crown Jewel Smart TVs are equipped with 'Vivid View' technology that makes sure you experience the never before seen visuals in your living room. The new technology enables better contrast ratio, better color reproduction and best-in-class viewing angles that will enable perfect view from every corner of the room.
The company's iFFALCON Smart TV range is expected to offer an unmatched level of customization and convenience that new-age consumers are demanding today. Through in-depth product personalization, TCL TVs will address end-to-end home entertainment requirements.
Entertainment lovers will be delighted to hear that TCL has robust partnerships with leading content providers such as YouTube, Netflix, and Eros Now. Therefore, we can expect an extensive content library for the most immersive and satisfying entertainment experience.
And as we mentioned, TCL iFFALCON smart TV range will be backed by Android 7 and will offer an easy to use user interface. This will allow for an enriching entertainment experience to users right in their living room.
Diverse Product line-up
TCL iFFALCON Smart TV range is expected to offer an array of products in multiple price segments. For now, we know that the company's Crown Jewel will offer 32-inch LED model, 42-inch model and a UHD model for best-in-class big-screen TV experience. We will soon update this space with the detailed information on the company's extensive product line-up.
Stay tuned for the Big Day
Through its exclusive partnership with Flipkart for iFFALCON, TCL is aiming to deliver a highly-customized, one-stop technological solution aimed at fulfilling the varied entertainment requirements of the country's growing and vibrant young consumer base.
The launch is due on April 26, 2018, where the Indin consumers will get to see the new range of Smart TVs exclusively tailored for their multimedia requirements.