TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Thomson (owned by Technicolor SA, France), has launched a range of its smart TV's in collaboration with Business France (Trade Section of the Embassy of France), in New Delhi.
In an exclusive licensing agreement with SPPL (Super Plastronics Pvt. Ltd.), the brand unveiled its 43 UHD 4K, 40 smart and 32 smart TV's, which will be exclusively available on Flipkart, starting April 13th. The brand will open its flash sale on April 13th, 2018, Friday, at 12 noon.
The Thomson 43 UHD 4K Smart Tv's comes with default APK Gmail, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Netflix and runs on Android 126.96.36.199 and Aptoide with the feature to download any App. The three products are priced for the cost-sensitive consumers
Thomson Smart TV prices:
- 32 SMART(32M3277) : Rs 13,490
- 40 SMART (40TM4099): Rs 19,990
- 43 UHD 4K (43TM4377) : Rs 27,999
Many brands are dipping their hats in the segment as the smart TV market heats up. Recently Xiaomi also unveiled its Mi Tv 4A for the Indian market for budget-conscious users.
The company unveiled its 55-inch TV alongside the Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 5 Pro smartphones. The Mi LED TV 4 is touted to be the world's thinnest LED TV. It is priced at Rs. 39,999 making it an affordable 55-inch LED TV in the country.
The Xiaomi 55-inch TV runs Android TV OS and comes with the company's own PatchWall UI. This software comes with deep learning technology that will learn about user's interests and recommend relevant content on the home screen. The PatchWall UI has apps that you will need in a smart TV just like the Play Store. The video content can be accessed from the Google Play movies subscription.
Besides, the TV is built keeping Indian users in mind. It offers a wide range of content in several languages. The company has tied up with Hotstar, Sony Liv, Voot, Hungama Play, Zee5, Sun NXT, Viu, TVF, Flickstree, and ALT Balaji to offer a range of content.
The Indian market is witnessing a shift towards the smart TVs, as the users are seeking more functionality than their previous conventional TV sets.