- 4 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M14 5G Renders, Color Options Leaked: India Launch Imminent
- 5 hrs ago India Budget 2023: Homegrown Smartphones, TVs, Electric Vehicles to Get Cheaper
- 5 hrs ago Apex Legends Mobile and Battlefield Mobile Shutting Down in May
- 6 hrs ago How Dell Technologies' Hardware and Services Help Small Businesses and Start-ups Stay Ahead of the Game
- News Amid border row with China, Defence gets Rs 5.94 lakh crore in Budget 2023
- Movies ‘Shaadi Khatare Mai Hai', Rakhi Sawant Burst Into Tears In Front Of Paps; Netizens Say ‘Naya Din Naya Drama'
- Finance Buy 3 Oil & Gas, Metal Sector Stocks Including Maharatna Stock For Gains Up To 48%: ICICI Securities
- Automobiles Ather Rolls Out 100,000th EV From Production Line - Record-Breaking January Sales
- Sports India vs New Zealand 3rd T20I: India win the Toss and choose to Bat; Umran Malik Comes In
- Lifestyle Bindu Madhava Sharma Swamiji: The Avadhoot Of Belaguru Who Transformed Lives
- Education GATE 2023: Exam will be held on Feburary 4; Check Details Here
- Travel Amazing New Restaurants in Bangalore to visit this year
Xiaomi Mi TV 4 cheaper variants to start from Rs 12,999
Xiaomi is not done yet.
Xiaomi recently launched the 55-inch Mi TV 4 in the Indian market aggressively priced at Rs 39,999, and now the company seems to be gearing up to launch smaller variants of the device at a much lower price.
If the rumors are to be believed, the 32-inch variant could be priced as low as Rs 12,999, while the 43-inch variant could hold a price tag of Rs 21,999. Also, the launch date is said to be March 7 in India, reports Android Central.
What to expect
As for the features, the 32-inch variant comes with 1366 x 768 HD ready panel and will have a 1.5GHz quad-core Amlogic T962 chipset at its heart, backed by 1GB RAM and 4GB internal storage. The 42-inch variant, on the other hand, will pack a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution and will boast the same processor but with 2GB RAM and 8GB internal storage.
The 43-inch variant is also said to feature HDR10 support alongside Dolby Virtual Surround Sound and DTA audio. Both variants will have the same design as the 55-inch Mi TV 4 but at a much lower price keeping in mind the budget conscious customers in the country.
Speaking of the Mi TV 4, the 55-inch TV was unveiled alongside the Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 5 Pro smartphones. The Mi LED TV 4 is touted to be the world's thinnest LED TV. It is priced at Rs. 39,999 making it an affordable 55-inch LED TV in the country.
It carries an ultra-thin profile of 4.9mm. Apparently, the TV is almost 30 percent slimmer than the iPhone 7.
OS and PatchWall
The Xiaomi 55-inch TV runs Android TV OS and comes with the company's own PatchWall UI. This software comes with deep learning technology that will learn about user's interests and recommend relevant content on the home screen. The PatchWall UI has apps that you will need in a smart TV just like the Play Store. The video content can be accessed from the Google Play movies subscription.
Besides, the TV is built keeping Indian users in mind. It offers a wide range of content in several languages. The company has tied up with Hotstar, Sony Liv, Voot, Hungama Play, Zee5, Sun NXT, Viu, TVF, Flickstree, and ALT Balaji to offer a range of content.