TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
Xiaomi Unveils Mi TV 2S Television With 48 Inch 4K Display For Rs 30,600
Xiaomi unveiled its new Mi TV 2S television set in an event today at China. The company claimed that the new television set is "redesigned from head to tail."
The company defines it as a 4K resolution, but has not mentioned the screen resolution or aspect ratio.
It sports a 48 inch display and features an all-metal design on the back. Xiaomi claims that its new Mi TV frame is the thinnest aluminium frame in its Mi TV lineup, measuring just 9.9mm thick and its almost thin as the popular Xiaomi Mi 4 smartphone.
The Mi TV 2S is powered by an MStar 6A928 processor paired with 2GB of RAM and runs on MIUI TV operating system based on Android 5.0 Lollipop. It comes with 8GB of inbuilt storage and supports Dolby sound technology.
For connectivity, it comes with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HDMI 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports. The television set is available in China in two variants: a standard edition priced at CNY 2,999 (approx Rs. 30,600), while the cinema edition costs CNY 3,999 (approx Rs. 41,000).
Both models of Xiaomi Mi TV 2S will be available starting 22 July only in China. Xiaomi has not revealed its plans for global launch.