- 2 hrs ago Realme C17 Budget Smartphone Officially Launched: What's New?
- 6 hrs ago Tata Sky Offering Landline Services With Broadband Plans; Should You Buy?
- 6 hrs ago Reliance Jio Might Bring Devices Bundled With Postpaid Plans: Report
- 6 hrs ago Realme Narzo 20 Pro: The Good, The Bad, And The X Factor
- Sports IPL 2020: RCB vs SRH: Virat Kohli & Co. claim opening win after Sunrisers' sorry collapse
- Movies The Priest: Shooting Of The Mammootty-Manju Warrier Starrer To Resume On September 22
- News Suspect in 2008 Bengaluru serial blast case arrested from Kerala
- Finance Amid Row On Farm Bills, Govt Raises MSP On 6 Crops
- Education CBSE Compartment Exam Date 2020 Class 10 Schedule
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: JJ Valaya’s Gorgeous Ottoman-inspired Outfits Are A Break From Minimalism
- Automobiles MG Hector Dual-Tone Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.84 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
CloudWalker Burst E3000 100W 2.1 Channel Bluetooth 5.0 Soundbar Review
The Mumbai-based tech startup Cloudwalker has been selling smart TVs in India since last three years. The company's smart TVs line-up offers a decent mix of technology and features at an affordable price-point. Cloudwalker is now expanding its product line-up to reach to a larger audience. The tech startup has recently announced two sub-10K soundbars in India.
- Premium Look And Feel
- Good Connectivity Options
- LED Lighting Strip Adds A Nice Touch To The Package
- Decent Bass Delivery
- Sound signature Is Not Persuasively Cinematic
- Audio Lacks Clarity At Higher Volume
The Cloudwalker TV Soundbars are available for sale on Amazon in two variants - Burst I2000 50W with built-in subwoofer and Burst E3000 100W with external subwoofer. We tested the Burst E3000 (Price- Rs. 7,999) with the company's 65-inch smart TV. Here's what we have to say about the soundbar in our review.
Cloudwalker Burst E3000 Key Specifications
· 2.1 Channel 100 W Soundbar
· 60W External Subwoofer for powerful and deep bass
· Full-range sound drivers
· Party Light mode with 11 LED light effects
· Bluetooth 5.0 technology
· Digital Signal Processing
· 5 Preset Equalizer modes
· Multiple connectivity ports
Design- Premium Aesthetics
The Burst E3000 is a premium looking sub-10K soundbar with a contemporary design. The main soundbar unit is aesthetically designed with a black glossy finish and is accompanied by a subwoofer unit. The choice of material is good and gives the linear soundbar a slightly premium fit and finish. The placement of the Cloudwalker logo is a bit out of sync and breaks the symmetry of the front grille. The soundbar can either be placed on a flat surface below the TV on a table top or can be wall-mounted. There are two wall-mount ports at the back of the soundbar unit.
Linear Soundbar Fits in Perfectly With A 50 to 55-inch Smart TV Setup
We are using the soundbar with a 65-inch screen; however, the size of the linear soundbar fits in perfectly with TVs measuring between 49- 55 inches. The top surface of the soundbar unit has volume controls and buttons for play/pause and standby/source. All the connectivity ports are placed at the back of the soundbar unit and are easily accessible. Overall, Cloudwalker has done a good job in designing the company's first-ever soundbar. Unlike the Mi soundbar, the Cloudwalker soundbars are available only in black color finish.
LED Light Strip
There's a linear LED strip placed beneath the speaker unit which lights up with 11 light effects. The remote controller allows you to change the LED light effects with just one touch. The light strip is functional even when you are not playing audio on the system. It is a bright LED strip that adds nice overall touch to the audio system. There's a mode that lights up the LED strip in sync with the music played setup and makes for a good house-party setup.
The 2.1 channel wired Bluetooth soundbar is backed by an external subwoofer. The combined output of 100W is good enough to create a powerful sound signature for a living room setup. The audio gets fairly loud but contrary to the company's claims, the sound delivery is not persuasively cinematic. However, for the price-point, it is totally justified.
The lower end of the frequencies is produced well. The bass response is good and comparatively better than the Mi soundbar. The 60W of external subwoofer generates a fair amount of rumble to make action sequences come alive. The setup also produces well-defined mids which are not overpowered by bass and treble. The soundbar isn't good at producing highs though as the audio starts getting harsh as soon as you increase the volume to maximum. The overall soundfield is decent for a moderate living room setup; however, it can leave you wanting for more if you are a true audiophile and are expecting too much from a budget soundbar setup.
The soundbar features five preset equalizer modes - Jazz, Pop, Classic, Flat and Rock. Besides, you can control the bass and treble with the bundled remote controller. Overall, the budget soundbar is a good investment if you have recently purchased an affordable smart TV that lacks good audio setup.
The Cloudwalker soundbar comes equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 with up to 10 meters of connectivity range. We paired the soundbar with multiple wireless devices and did not face any connectivity issues throughout the review duration. In addition to the Bluetooth 5.0, the soundbar also features AUX-in, Line IN and Optical port to let you connect the sound system with TVs, set-top boxes, DVD & Mp3 players or other compatible devices.
Should You Buy It?
The CloudWalker Burst E3000 100W 2.1 Channel is a well-rounded budget soundbar at Rs. 7,999. It is aesthetically designed and produces good sound to amplify the audio-video experience without costing a bomb. The party light mode with 11 different LED light effects is a neat touch to add value to the package. Overall, the Burst E300 makes for a good budget soundbar for a smart TV setup.