- 12 min ago Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Receives October Security Updates: What's New?
- 44 min ago Realme 10 Spotted on FCC Listing; Battery, Fast Charging Details Revealed
- 1 hr ago MG ZS EV Prices Hiked In India, Base Variant Finally Goes On Sale
- 1 hr ago Acer Predator Arc A770 GPU Showcased: Mid-Tier Segment Getting Interesting
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: New Promos Show Salman Khan Grooving To Rajasthani Tunes and Removing Contestants' Blindfold
- Sports WWE Friday Night Smackdown results, recap and highlights: September 30, 2022
- Finance Latest LPG Cylinder Price: Commercial Cylinder Receives Price Cut
- Lifestyle CPAP In Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Benefits And Risks Of the CPAP Machine
- News Check commercial gas cylinder prices in your city
- Education Revised KCET Result 2022 is coming today, October 1: know how to check rank and why result is being revised
- Automobiles Hero Xtreme 160R Vs Bajaj Pulsar N160 - Which Motorcycle Should You Buy?
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Daiwa D26K10 LED TV review: A value for money offering
Daiwa has launched its brand new D26K10, 24-inch LED TV in the Indian market. The LED TV is available for purchase via e-commerce sites viz. Flipkart and Amazon India at Rs 7,999.
Daiwa has launched its brand new D26K10, 24-inch LED TV in the Indian market. The LED TV is available for purchase via e-commerce sites viz. Flipkart and Amazon India at Rs 7,999. Off late we have seen quite a lot of TVs being launched in India at a competitive price. Brands like Truvision, Xiaomi and others have incorporated high-end technology in their products and have managed to bring out the best possible price tag for them.
- Good Picture quality
- good remote response
- value for money
- don't support 4K
- No Bluetooth support
- build quality
That's not the case with Daiwa, neither it is high-end in terms of technology but it's a very affordable entry-level TV set which can help augment TV penetration in the rural places. Being just a 24-inch HD TV with LED display, and not Smart features there not much to talk about except for the specs and how much value for money the product holds. Soon after the launch, we got the chance to play around with the device, and here's what we think about the product.
Design and Connectivity
Design-wise, the Daiwa LED TV comes with narrow bezels on the top and sides. It features an HD display of 24-inch that gives an output of 1366 x 768 pixels and 16.7 million dynamic colors. The screen sports a 178-degree wide-viewing angle and supports the Cinema Zoom feature.
In terms of connectivity, Daiwa TV also comes with a Bluetooth support. At the rear side, this TV comes with the wide range of connectivity options, like 2 USB port, audio video outputs and 1 VGA output.
With USB support you can also connect an external keyboard and plug-in a mouse to your TV. Users can also connect their pen drive to watch videos or movie, without even connecting a set-top box with the TV.
Alongside, it also comes with 2 HDMI port, which helps you operate the device without even connecting it to the set-top box. You can share the screen or connect it to two different sources of system units, just by plugging in the HDMI cable.
The TV also comes with a VGA output form through which you can connect the TV to your PC and laptops for a better viewing experience.
This Daiwa LED TV comes with a dedicated PC Audio output jack which will help users to connect their PC's audio to TV speaker. It also features an in-built soundbar with box speakers on the back.
As we have already noticed that is this just a normal TV, so it doesn't come with any Android functionality or operating system. But, Daiwa D26K10 does ship with pre-loaded games which can help pass time when you are bored. Along with the games, the TV also comes with 24/7 on-demand after sales service through My Daiwa app, which you can install on your phone.
Daiwa D26K10 LED TV also allows users to adjust Bass, Treble and the overall volume. Users have the privilege of making the changes with the help of Equaliser.
It also comes with a customization backlight mode, through which users can control the backlights of the LED TV, and the company claims this feature makes this TV among the lowest power consumption in the market.
While talking about the screen quality, Daiwa LED TV has an impressive screen quality. We have tested the TV with different video formats by connecting it to our PC, and the results were appreciable. The HD videos look sharp and clear. Also since the TV is just 24-inch, HD seems pretty decent resolution.
Though the TV doesn't come with too many features, its a good value for money. It comes with a one warranty.