- 10 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News As Delhi prepares for a cruel summer, here is what you should and should not do
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor FEELS LIKE THIS About Playing A Cop In Prabhas Starrer 'Saaho'!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
5 Simple Steps To Enjoy 3D Touch Gesture On Your Older iPhones
Apple came with coolest features called 3D Touch gesture to its iPhone 6s and the iPhone 6s Plus.
The 3D Touch works similarly to the rumored Force Touch, allowing to press with different levels of force, which sensed through display to execute different commands.
It features two major functions: Peek and Pop. The peek function allows user to look something briefly, while the pop creates a new menu.
The 3D Touch gesture is a part of iOS 9, but only function on the latest iPhones. However, if you are running the iOS on your older iPhones, then you can use the 3D Touch feature on your device with a with few tweaks. Take a look at the slider below to know more.
If you don't mind jailbreaking your iPhone, then you can access the 3D Touch gesture on your older iPhone.
Download Forcy app form the Cydia. The app only works on jailbroken iPhones.
Forcy app is inspired with 3D Touch gesture and will provide 3D Touch like feature on any iOS 9 devices.
The app came just after the new iOS 9 jailbreak. Users can get Home screen app icons shortcuts similar to the iPhone 6s.
The app relies on the swipe gesture for its shortcut menus, which looks similar to the 3D Touch. However, it lacks the haptic feedback,