- Make in India: Apple started trial production of iPhone 6s Plus
- Price cut alert: iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus get discounts
- This man made his own iPhone 6s for just $300
- iPhone 6s is the best-selling smartphone for 2016, says IHS Markit
- Best-selling phones in 2016: iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, Galaxy S7 Edge, Oppo A53 and more top the list
- How to Buy an Apple iPhone on Easy EMI in India
Apple came with coolest features called 3D Touch gesture to its iPhone 6s and the iPhone 6s Plus.
The 3D Touch works similarly to the rumored Force Touch, allowing to press with different levels of force, which sensed through display to execute different commands.
It features two major functions: Peek and Pop. The peek function allows user to look something briefly, while the pop creates a new menu.
The 3D Touch gesture is a part of iOS 9, but only function on the latest iPhones. However, if you are running the iOS on your older iPhones, then you can use the 3D Touch feature on your device with a with few tweaks. Take a look at the slider below to know more.
If you don't mind jailbreaking your iPhone, then you can access the 3D Touch gesture on your older iPhone.
Download Forcy app form the Cydia. The app only works on jailbroken iPhones.
Forcy app is inspired with 3D Touch gesture and will provide 3D Touch like feature on any iOS 9 devices.
The app came just after the new iOS 9 jailbreak. Users can get Home screen app icons shortcuts similar to the iPhone 6s.
The app relies on the swipe gesture for its shortcut menus, which looks similar to the 3D Touch. However, it lacks the haptic feedback,