- 7 hrs ago Realme Pad Review: Best Tablet In The Sub-20K Price-Point?
- 7 hrs ago Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE India Launch Scheduled For September 29; Company Confirms
- 7 hrs ago Xiaomi Notebook Ultra Review: Gets All The Ticks
- 8 hrs ago Realme C25Y With 50MP Triple Cameras Launched In India: Specs, Price & Sale Date
- News Schools, colleges in Uttar Pradesh to remain shut on Friday, Saturday in view of heavy rains
- Lifestyle Health Benefits Of Mosambi Sweet Lime Juice: Treating Dehydration To Indigestion And More
- Movies KBC 13: Can You Answer The Rs 80,000 Question That Stumped Former Diplomat Manju Seth On The Show?
- Sports Dhoni named in 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- Automobiles Rs 26,058 Crore PIL Scheme Approved By Government Of India; Government Expects 7.5 Lakh Job Opportunities & Rs
- Finance Air Traffic Increases 34% MoM In August
- Travel Awesome Beaches In India To Visit This Winter
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
BSNL Expands Bharat Fibre Services: Here's How To Avail It
BSNL is known for launching the best internet plans under its broadband segment. The company is providing internet via its three categories, such as FTTH, Bharat Fibre, and AirFibre. All of them are completely different and are leading in their segments. Bharat Fibre and AirFibre are limited to few circles, while FTTH services are available in all 20 circles.
However, the company has now announced that it has expanded its Bharat Fibre services in the country. The state-run telecom operator has shared this information through Facebook. The company has now added Mundra, Mandvi, Bhuj, Rahpar, Adipur, and Gandhidham in Kutch districts.
The operator has also said that the services are available in three more locations, i. e Daramali, Idar, and Modasa. Initially, services were launched in Bardoli, Kalol, Mehsana, Patan, Surat, Ahmedabad, Anand, and Vadodara.
Here Are Some Steps That Will Help You To Get Bharat Fibre Services At home
Step 1: You need to go and check the company's website.
Step 2: Then, you have to tap on the BSNL Fibre banner.
Step 3: Then, it will redirect you towards the page, where you have to give your details, such as name, phone number, email id, landline number, and STD code.
Step 4: After that, you have to give your address details, including PIN code, select circle, district, and enter the house number.
Step 5: You have to verify yourself, and after it is done, you have to click on submit.
Step 6: BSNL will call you for further details, and it will be done in 48 hours.
Bharat Fibre Tariff Plans: Details
The operator is offering its services in Arunachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar, Gujarat, Goa, Chennai, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh, Punjab, UP West, UP East, and more.
Let's start with Bharat Fibre Punjab's plans; the plans are priced at Rs. 499, Rs. 599, Rs. 749, and Rs. 777. These plans are offering unlimited data download, local+ STD calls, and 2 Mbps speed, while Bharat Fibre plans in Goa are providing Rs. 499, Rs. 555, Rs. 599, and Rs. 699 plans for one month, six months, 12 months, 24 months, and 36 months. Then, there are plans in Gujarat, which ships four plans, and plans are available at Rs. 499, Rs. 599, Rs. 749, and Rs. 744.
The Bharat Fibre services were especially launched to offer high-speed internet services at home, and the main reason behind launching this service is to give competition to Airtel Xstream and JioFiber services.
If you compare these plans with other leading internet service providers, like JioFiber and Airtel Xstream, then Bharat Fibre plans are much more affordable and offer unlimited calling and data at a good speed. But still, the major drawback with these plans that they are available in a few circles, while Airtel and Jio internet plans offer vast coverage along with content from OTT platforms. So, we believe that BSNL should expand its services to all major cities and states if it really wants to attract more users.