- 43 min ago Oppo Reno 8T Teasers Reveal A Curved Display; Launch Imminent
- 55 min ago Tecno Spark 9 Pro Vs Infinix Note 12: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- 17 hrs ago Xiaomi Modena Undergoing Trial Run: First-Ever Electric Car Could Be Packing LFP Battery Pack
- 18 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy A03s vs Lava Z3: Budget Smartphones Compared
- News Moscow-Goa Azur Air flight diverted after bomb threat; 2nd incident in a month
- Finance Your SIP In This Mutual Fund Scheme Would Have Nearly Doubled In 3-Years
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 6 Grand Finale: Vikraman’s Never Ending Coffee Connect With Shivin!
- Sports Royal Challengers Bangalore Twitter account hacked, name changed to 'Bored Ape Yacht Club'
- Automobiles KTM India Crosses Significant Milestone – 1 Millionth Motorcycle Rolled Out Of Chakan Plant
- Education Career opportunities for Digital Marketing in India 2023
- Lifestyle Benefits Of Reciting Specific Chapters Of Sundar Kanda For Wish Fulfilment
- Travel Where To Travel Solo In India During Winter
COVID-19 Vaccine: How To Book COVID Vaccine Second Dose Slot Online
COVID-19 virus is continuing to grip our country and vaccination is the only way to protect from the disease. Currently, most of us have got the first jab and are looking for the second dose of their COVID vaccine. If you are one of them this article will clear all your queries. Below here we discussed how long after the first dose one can take the second jab and how to book COVID vaccine second dose slot online.
COVID Vaccine Second Dose Details
You cannot take the second dose if you have not taken the first dose of the vaccine. Moreover, there are many questions in people's minds about the vaccine and what should be done or not done after taking the vaccine.
1. What is the right time to take the second dose vaccine?
There is a specific timeline for the second dose for all three vaccines - Covaxin, Covishield, and Sputnik. As per the latest government panel, one can take the Covaxin 2nd dose after four weeks from the date of the first dose, while the Covishield can be taken after 84 days from the date of the first dose. The Sputnik can be taken after 21 days gap of the first dose.
2. Can we take different vaccine doses?
According to experts, the vaccine dose should not be mixed because each vaccine has different efficacy. So, it may not work if mixed.
3. Can we drink alcohol after vaccination?
The Health Ministry previously said that experts claim "there is no evidence of alcohol impairing the effectiveness of the vaccine".
4. Is COVID-19 vaccine free?
If you are taking your vaccine from the Government hospital it will be free. For a private center, you need to pay a certain amount that depends on the place.
Here's How To Book COVID Vaccine Second Dose Slot Online
One can book their COVID vaccine second dose online using the platforms such as the Cowin portal, Aarogya Setu app, and Umang app.
Step 1: Go to any of the above-mentioned platforms and you need to register with the same mobile number that was used to book the first dose.
Step 2: After register the mobile number, you'll get an OTP and then fill the OTP box.
Step 3: Then enter the pin code of any nearby center where vaccination is available and select your preferred time.
Step 4: Finally, click on the schedule appointment option.