- 34 min ago Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 5 Launched In India For Rs. 2,499
- 53 min ago BenQ GV1 Projector Review: Smart And Compact Home Entertainment Solution
- 1 hr ago Apple iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini To Reach Distributors On October 5 Ahead Of Launch
- 1 hr ago Realme 7i India Launch Confirmed For October 7; To Debut Alongside Realme 7 Pro Special Edition
- News Unlock 5.0 guidelines: Here is what to expect
- Movies Varun Dhawan To Start Shooting For Raj Mehta's Romantic Comedy
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Essential Oils For Relieving Headaches And Migraine
- Finance Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders IPO: Retail Portion Subscribed Fully On Day 1
- Sports Coronavirus: Bangladesh's tour of Sri Lanka put off once again
- Automobiles Tata Nexon Low EMI Scheme Introduced In India: Finance Offers & Other Details
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Download UG & PG Question Paper And Provisional Answer Keys
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Dark Mode Chrome: How To Enable Dark Mode On Google Chrome?
Google Chrome is certainly one of the most popular web browsers, allowing for cross-platform usage. Google Chrome can be downloaded and installed on all devices, including iOS, Android, and more. One of the interesting features of Google Chrome is the ability to switch to dark mode, which switches the usual white color scheme with black and gray.
The dark mode is one of the popular interfaces for many users and has both positive and negative effects. For one, it helps save your battery, which is especially handy on your smartphone and laptops. There are simple steps to enable dark mode on Google Chrome for your Windows 10 PC, macOS, iOS, and Android devices.
How To Enable Dark Mode On Google Chome For Android?
Step 1: enter chrome://flags in the Chrome address bar.
Step 2: Tap the 'Search flags' box and enter 'dark'. This will lead to two options 'Android web contents dark mode' and 'Android Chrome UI dark mode'. The first option allows Chrome to detect if a site's developers have created a dark version and reveal it automatically. The latter option means that the browser interface will turn dark.
Step 3: Once you select either of the options, a drop-down menu appears, where you'll need to change the settings to Activated, and restart the Chrome app.
Step 4: The last step is to now open the settings menu > select Themes > click on Dark, which will enable the dark mode for Chrome on Android.
How To Enable Dark Mode On Google Chome For Windows 10?
Step 1: Open the Settings Menu on your Windows 10 PC
Step 2: Here select Personalization > Colors > scroll down to the option 'Choose your default app mode'.
Step 3: Here you can change this to 'Dark' and all the apps with native dark mode will change color, including Google Chrome.
How To Enable Dark Mode On Google Chome For macOS?
Step 1: Open 'System Preferences' on your macOS system.
Step 2: Select General and click on Appearance.
Step 3: Here, select the 'Dark' option. This too changes all the apps with a native dark mode, like Windows 10.
How To Enable Dark Mode On Google Chome For iOS?
Do note, Google hasn't rolled out a dark mode for Chrome on iOS and is still a work in progress. This also means that the update could be available with the next major update.