- 37 min ago iQOO Neo 7 to Launch in India With 12GB LPDDR5 RAM; What Else To Expect?
- 1 hr ago Poco X5 Global Variant Listing Goes Live: SD695 SoC, 6.67-inch AMOLED Display Confirmed?
- 1 hr ago Moto E13 Budget Smartphone Might Launch In India Soon: Price, Launch Date Tipped
- 2 hrs ago Oppo Reno 8T 4G Confirmed To Launch On February 8: Features Detailed
- Movies Throwback: Do You Know Why Kamal Haasan Fighted With His Guru K Balachander On Arangetram Shooting Spot?
- Finance ICICI Direct Picks 5 Small, Mid, Large Cap Stocks To Buy, Hold That Can Fetch Good Return
- Sports ONE Championship: Will free agent and former UFC champion Luke Rockhold sign for Singapore-based promotion?
- News Omar Abdullah joins Rahul Gandhi's Yatra from Banihal in J&K
- Education Top Agricultural Colleges in Bangalore 2023
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Crysta Bookings Reopen – Updated Diesel Engine, Features & More
- Lifestyle World Cancer Day 2023: Pedalling for a Cancer-Free World
- Travel Moidams Of The Ahoms: The Pyramids Of Assam, India All You Need To Know
Digital Health ID: What Is It? How To Register?
The Indian government is all geared up to take the Digital India initiative to the next extent with the launch of the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission scheme. Notably, this scheme is nothing but a health ID feature for the public. This scheme has been launched by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi for all citizens in the country.
It is touted that the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission scheme will play a major role in disrupting the digital healthcare ecosystem in India. This scheme is said to bring changes as UPI revolutionized payments. At the launch, it was underlined that citizens will be able to access healthcare facilities with just a single click.
What Is Digital Health ID?
Under this mission, all Indians will get a 14-digit unique health ID similar to Aadhaar number. This ID will contain all health records of the individual. It can be used for purposes such as identifying the person, authenticating the person and accessing personal health records with their consent across several systems.
You can access the Health ID by registering yourself on the Health ID web portal or by downloading the ABDM Health Records app on your Android device. You can register yourself for this ID from the app. You can also request to create your Health ID at a healthcare facility such as a community health center, private or public hospitals, and health and wellness centers all over India. You can also fill in an online form as detailed below for health ID registration.
How To Register For Health ID
To create a digital health ID, you need to provide a mobile number, name, gender, year of birth, and address. Alternatively, you can create it using your Aadhaar number as well. However, do keep in mind that using your Aadhaar for the digital health ID creation is optional. It is expected that the government will roll out the ability to use PAN Card, Driving License and other documents to create the Health ID.
Notably, the registration process will take a few minutes as you need to fill in your basic details and authenticate your mobile number of Aadhaar number.
Step 1: Go to the Official Website National Digital Health Mission https://nha.gov.in/.
Step 2: Open NDHM ID App and Click Registration Form page.
Step 3: Fill in details like name, phone number, etc.
Step 4: Click on the Register button.
Step 5: Now, verify the OTP and fill in further details.
Step 6: Click on Submit button.
This new mission will play a major role in eliminating the current issues in the medical treatment of poor and middle-class communities. This revolutionary change will transform the overall healthcare services in the country.
Prior to its launch, the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission was tested in six union territories in India. Initially, it was announced during the Independence Day celebrations at the Red Fort last year. After the pilot test, it has now been launched for all citizens of India. It is believed that this scheme will enable private healthcare providers to become a part of the country's overall health ecosystem.