- 1 hr ago How To Get 84GB 4G Data Per Month From Vodafone, Airtel, And Reliance Jio
- 3 hrs ago Best Hand Compatibility Smartphones To Buy In India Under Rs 8,000
- 4 hrs ago Huawei Planning To Launch Most Expensive Smart TV Series With Pop-Up Camera
- 4 hrs ago Airtel Offering Best Video Quality; Reliance Jio Leads 4G Availability: Opensignal
- Movies Purab Kohli Says He And His Entire Family May Have Got Coronavirus
- News Airlines not refunding for cancelled flights due to coronavirus lockdown, allege travel agents
- Lifestyle 7 Things You Should Know About The Coronavirus Outbreak
- Sports Shane Warne unveils the greatest ODI XI he has played against; Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag make the cut
- Finance Get Doorstep Delivery Of Cash From Your Bank A/c In Kerala From April 8 Amid Lockdown
- Automobiles Hero Xpulse 200 BS6 Power & Torque Figures Revealed: Becomes Less Powerful
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
How to activate Reliance Jio 4G SIM on Microsoft Lumia Phone
Although Reliance Jio gained momentum in a very short span, due to the innumerable limitations set up by the company, several smartphone users are still a little skeptic about getting a new Jio connection.
Reliance Jio only works with VoLTE enabled device, and this has proved to be a major drawback for Mukesh ambani headed company. This being the key reason on why not all smartphone users are unable to use Reliance Jio network.
Soon after its launch, Mukesh Ambani made it clear that Reliance Jio network will only work on 4G smartphones, and hence the Windows phones, 2G and 3G smartphones will be barred from the unlimited data and calling services. This is the major reason on why Lumia users are taking a set back and are refrain from availing the Reliance Jio Welcome offer.
Lumia users: Enjoy the Reliance Jio unlimited offers
Why Reliance Jio had put the offer limited to 4G enabled phones is still a mystery. Call this as Reliance Jio's business strategy or whatsoever!
So the question here pops up is what if you have a Windows phone, say Lumia, and want a Reliance Jio connection? There's surely a way out for the users.Yes, here's how to activate a Jio SIM, on your Lumia handset and avail the unlimited data and calling services without the added hassle to by a new 4G VoLTE enable smartphone.
ALSO READ: How to Create a Fake WhatsApp Last Seen [6 Simple Steps]
Here are 10 simple steps to follow:
How to Create a Fake WhatsApp Last Seen [6 Simple Steps]STEP 1: Install Bluestacks on your desktop
STEP 2: Download the Reliance Jio app
STEP 3: After the Jio app is downloaded, install it in Bluestacks
STEP 4: Next the user needs to download IMEI Changer app and change the IMEI of Bluestacks
STEP 5: You now have to switch off your Wi-Fi or cellular data on Bluestacks
STEP 6: After doing that, open MyJio app on BlueStacks and tap on get Jio SIM option
STEP 7: A barcode will appear, take a screenshot of it
STEP 8: Transfer that barcode to you Lumia phone
STEP 9: Now you got to reach out to the nearest Jio mobile store, and show them the barcode screenshot
STEP 10: It's done! Wait until they activate the SIM on your device and then you can enjoy the unlimited Reliance Jio services
These Lumia phones can support the Reliance Jio SIM
This should be noted that the mentioned steps might not work on all Lumia handsets, and enlisted are the devicesin which it will, enabling the users to enjoy the Reliance Jio Welcome Offer. Take a look: