- 15 min ago Amazon Sale: List Of Best Wireless TV Headphones To Buy In India
- 50 min ago Microsoft Edge Has Slight Edge Over Google Chrome; What Makes It Better
- 1 hr ago Realme 9i Features Revealed Online; 90Hz Display, SD680 Chip, And 50MP Camera At Helm
- 2 hrs ago Amazon Wants To Cool Down Earth By Dimming Sunlight; Here’s What It Plans
- Movies Tadap Day 3 Box Office Collection: Ahan Shetty-Tara Sutaria Film Records Good Weekend Opening
- Lifestyle Sleeping With Curly Hair: 7 Tips To Protect Your Mane!
- News Gandhada Gudi teaser out: Watch Puneeth Rajkumar's adventurous journey into the wilderness
- Sports India vs New Zealand Test Series 2021: Full list of award winners, Player Of The Series; Records, Stats
- Finance 2 Upcoming Board Meetings For Stock Split And 1 For Interim Dividend
- Automobiles Cars Are About To Get Pricier In India From January 2022 Onwards
- Education UPSC Geo Scientist Final Result 2021 Declared, Steps To Check Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Final Result
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Dispur
How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
Reliance Jio is one of the fast-growing telecom operators in India. It is best known for its affordable 4G data and voice calling plans that helped it disrupt the Indian telecom industry. The telco offers a slew of benefits such as high-speed internet, access to the complimentary suite of Jio apps and unlimited voice calls.
If you are a new Jio subscriber and you are confused about your Jio number, then you can find out the same via some easy steps. Check out how to know your Jio SIM number in numerous ways from here. Notably, you can get to know your Jio number via USSD Code, MyJio app, SMS, Reliance Jio customer care and SIM card.
Before trying out these options mentioned below, if there is a family member or friend next to you, make sure to call their number from the Jio number and ask them to make a note of the number. Now, you can ask the person to share the Jio mobile number with you. Note this number or save it as a contact. Furthermore, the Jio SIM number, which is called ICCID number is printed on the Jio SIM card itself. You can use this with a code or app to check the specific Jio mobile number.
How To Check Jio Number Via USSD Code
The easiest way to check your Jio number is to use a USSD code. You can follow the below steps to find out the Jio number via USSD code.
- Open the phone dialer and key in *1# USSD code.
- Now, tap the calling button on your phone.
- That's it! You will see the mobile number displayed on the screen.
How To Check Jio Number Via MyJio App
You can find your Jio mobile number from the MyJio app's 'My Jio Number Details' section. If you do not have the app, then make sure you install it via the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Once the app is installed, log in to your Jio account or sign up to create an account. On the home screen of the MyJio app, you will see the registered mobile number under the My Account section.
How To Check Jio Number Via SMS
To find out your Jio mobile number via an SMS, then you need to follow the steps detailed below.
- Type MYPLAN from the respective mobile number and send the SMS to 199.
- You will receive a message with the registered Jio mobile number and you can view the account details.
How To Check Jio Number Via Customer Care
The simplest way to know your Jio number is to just call the telco's customer care at 198. Now, you need to follow the instructions on the IVR. Firstly, choose the preferred language and then press the requisite numbers to connect with an executive. Now, ask the Jio customer care executive to provide your Jio number. Upon verifying your details, the executive will provide you the concerned Jio number.
Irrespective of the method you follow, make sure you note the number for future reference.