- 15 hrs ago Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- 15 hrs ago Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Xiaomi Mi 11X, Redmi Note 10T, More At A Discount
- 15 hrs ago Tecno Camon 17, Camon 17 Pro First Sale On July 26 During Amazon Prime Day; Offers To Check Out
- 23 hrs ago Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 July 25 Highlights: Arjun Bijlani Emerges As The Winner Of First K-Medal Of The Show
- Sports A tale of two Mumbai Indians boys: Suryakumar Yadav continues to impress; Hardik Pandya remains ineffective
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
How To Download And Install Google Play Store On Laptop And PCs
Everyone majorly relies on smartphones nowadays as these pocket-sized gadgets help us with various tasks at hand and also keeps us entertained. When it comes to the OS, it's only Android or iOS which you will find on the smartphones nowadays. Google's Android OS is quite popular amongst the users and is powering the majority of the devices, be it in the affordable or premium segment.
What makes using Android fun is the availability of numerous apps on its Play Store serving different purposes. You not only get to download games but apps related to lifestyle, social media, music, photography, and what not.
While the Google Play Store comes pre-installed on smartphones, you have the provision of accessing it via web browsers on your laptop or computers. But, have you tried downloading the Play Store on these machines. If not, then this article is what you need to go through.
How To Access Google Play Store On Laptops And PCs
There is no direct way you can download and install the Google Play Store on your laptop or PCs. However, you can access it via any web browser. Once you visit the Google Play Store on a browser you need to sign-in using your official Gmail ID with which you are logged in on your smartphone as well.
You can see the list of apps that are downloaded on your smartphone. Also, you can give a command directly from the browser to the Play Store to download any app on your smartphone. So this is how you access Google Play Store from your laptop or PC.
How To Download And Run Play Store On Laptops And PCs
As mentioned earlier, there is no authentic way of downloading and running the Play Store on your laptop or personal computers. For this, you will need an Android Emulator which simulates Android devices on your computer or laptop.
It is as capable as smartphones and allows us to test and run applications on API levels. So technically, you don't need to have a smartphone handy all the time if you want to test any app's performance.
There are multiple such Android Emulators available in the market. Some popular ones include NOX, Bluestacks, and Andyroid. You can download any of these Emulators to download Google Play Store on your computer. We are guiding you with the steps with reference to Bluestacks.
1. Visit any web browser and download the Bluestacks.exe file.
2. Run and install the .exe file and follow the on-
3. Once the installation is complete run the Emulator
4. You will now need to log in using a Gmail ID.
5. Download the Play Store and you are done
6. You can now search for apps and also install them on the laptop to get an idea of their performance