- 4 min ago Two Mystery Realme 5G smartphones Bags TENNA Certification; Primary Features Revealed
- 38 min ago Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Mystic Blue Color Variant Launched In India
- 56 min ago Airtel Launches Mesh Device; Bundled With Xstream VIP Plan
- 56 min ago Alleged Realme RMX2176 Smartphone Specifications Revealed: What To Expect?
- Sports IPL 2020: MS Dhoni and Rishabh Pant have 2 IPLs to stake their claim in Team India, reckons Sanjay Manjrekar
- Movies Ram Gopal Varma Makes Sensuous Comment On Actress Apsara Rani; Netizens Troll Him
- News Karnataka seeks Rs 4,000 crore for special assistance from Centre
- Lifestyle On 20 Years Of Dhadkan, Shilpa Shetty’s Outfits From The Film’s Songs Decoded
- Automobiles Ford Freestyle Flair Brochure Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- Finance Gold Prices In India Decline; Expected To See Correction In The Short Term
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
How To Get Hotstar+ Disney Free Access With JioTV
Reliance Jio has recently joined hands with Star India to provide free premium membership of Hotstar through JioTV. This means Jio users will get access to watch all Star TV shows along with Disney cartoons and Movies.
Jio TV has also shared the same information via its official Twitter account. The tweet reads: "All your favorite heroes are coming to your home via your TV screen." The partnership will enable Jio users to watch the content of about 50,000 hours, including movies in eight languages. On top of that, this partnership will allow you to access American TV shows along with movies for free.
Furthermore, JioTV is currently offering 688 channels on its platform in almost all languages, such as Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, and many more. So, now we are going to list some steps that will help you to get this service from JioTV.
How To Get Hotstar+ Disney Services From JioTV
Step 1: First, you need to open the JioTV app, and then tap on the Star TV channel.
Step 2: Then, you will be directed to Google Play Store to download the app and if you are already using the JioTV app then you have to reinstall that application.
Step 3: Then, you have to connect the app with your Jio account.
Step 4: Once it is done, you will get a chance to watch either the JioTV app or Hotstar app to watch all shows and movies. In fact, you can also use Hotstar to watch all content.
Hotstar+ Disney Packs In India: Details
There is no doubt by upgrading the JioTV application you'll get the benefit of watching Hotstar+ Disney. But still, Hotstar has announced two packs where you can get these services. The first plan is known as Disney+ Hotstar VIP plan, which will cost you Rs. 399 for one year, and there's a Disney+ Hotstar Premium plans at Rs. 1,499 for one year.
Besides, Airtel has launched Rs. 401 plan, where it is offering Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscription for one year along with 3GB data. This plan is not offering any calling and message benefits.
All private players are joining hands with OTT players as everybody is sitting at home due to lockdown. So, we believe all operators are looking at this as a business opportunity to increase their revenue, subscribers' base, and market share in India.