- 32 min ago Flipkart Independence Day 2020: Best Offers and Discounts On Smart TVs
- 7 hrs ago All Low- Cost Postpaid Plans From Private Telecom Players You Need To Checkout
- 8 hrs ago Realme Smart TVs Available Offline From Over Thousands Royal Club Stores
- 8 hrs ago iQOO 5 BMW Edition Launch Confirmed; To Debut Alongside Standard iQOO 5 On August 17
- News Irate mob attacks Karnataka MLA's house over Facebook post
- Movies Sushant Case: Lawyer Questions Siddharth Pithani's Action To Bring Down Actor's Body Exclusive
- Sports Ramsey agents dismiss rumour Pirlo wants midfielder out of Juventus
- Automobiles 2021 Kawasaki Versys BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 6.79 Lakh
- Finance India's Factory Output Contracts 16.6% In June Amid COVID-19
- Lifestyle Alcohol, Coffee, Tea, Ice Cream, Eggs And Other Foods That Cause Headaches
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
How To Install Hopspot App On Jio Phone: Step-By-Step Guide
Jio Phone is undeniably one of the most sought after feature phones in India. Thanks to its price tag that retails below R. 2,000, this device has been one of the most sold products by the company. The feature phone comes with internet connectivity and also supports third-party apps.
Several features still aren't compatible with the Jio Phone. However, some third-party developers have worked around the limitations so that users can run the apps and services which are not activated by default.
We recently spoke about the steps to download and use the fingerprint scanner app on the Jio Phone. In this article, we are sharing the steps on how you can create a hotspot on Jio Phone.
How To Create Wi-Fi Hotspot Using Jio Phone
The Jio Phone comes sans the Wi-Fi hotspot feature. However in a report via 91Mobiles, the steps to use these features have been revealed. This feature is still in the testing phase.
Jio has not announced as to when this feature will be available for Jio Phone, however, it is expected to arrive sometime soon in the coming weeks. Besides, you can follow the steps below to get started with hotspot connectivity on Jio Phone post the update.
1. You need to head to the Network and Connectivity menu which can be located in the Internet Sharing option of the Settings menu.
2. The next window will take you to the W-Fi hotspot connection option. Notably, this feature remains turned off by default.
3. Simply toggle-on this feature to get started with the hotspot connectivity.
4. Also, you get the provision of changing the Wi-Fi name and also password from the same window itself.
Jio Hotspot: How To Use?
After completing all the aforementioned steps, the hotspot feature will get activated and an icon will also be visible on the top of the notification bar. You can then share the internet network with other devices as well.
Besides, Jio is one of the popular household names in the feature phone department, and with such useful features in the tow; it makes for a good buy.