- 6 hrs ago Jio True 5G Reaches Northeast India; Now Live In 191 Cities In India
- 8 hrs ago Realme GT Neo 3T 5G Vs iQOO Neo 6 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- 1 day ago Samsung Galaxy S23 Series Indian Prices Leak: Accessories For Flagship Android Phones Surface Too
- 1 day ago Redmi Note 12 5G Vs Poco X4 Pro 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- Finance Union Budget 2023: Delicate Act Of Maximizing Fiscal Impulse Amid Consolidation
- Lifestyle What Are The Three Stages Of Labour? Is There A Difference Between A Caesarean & Normal Delivery?
- Education Indian Coast Guard and Indian Navy: Read Here for Major Differences!
- News Bird hits Air Asia's Lucknow-Kolkata flight, plane makes emergency landing
- Sports India Vs New Zealand 2nd T20I: Dream11 Team, Fantasy Tips, Possible Playing 11, Match Prediction
- Movies Rakhi Sawant's Husband Adil Stands By Her Side During Mom Jaya Bheda's Last Rites, Rashami Desai Joins
- Automobiles Bid For Mahindra XUV400 One Special Edition Crosses 1 Crore Mark – Checkout All Details
- Travel What Is Sun Tourism And Why Its Trend Worries Himachal Pradesh
How To Update GB WhatsApp On Your Android Smartphones?
WhatsApp is the first names that come to mind when we speak of popular instant messaging applications. Several useful features such as voice/ video calling, sharing images and documents to contact along with an end-to-end messaging service is what makes this app a hit amongst the masses. While this app is loaded with such user-friendly features and tools, one of its shortcomings is the limited themes/skins.
This has allowed third-party developers to create a customized clone app of WhatsApp so that users get the benefits of the native app in addition to an additional set of features. GB WhatsApp is one such forked version of WhatsApp which you can download on your smartphones.
However, GB WhatAPP like other such WhatsApp mod applications is unauthorized and might lead to an account ban on the original app. WhatsApp itself has been warning against the usage of GB WhatsApp and other such apps, however, the availability of some different features along with the native ones is why users stick to using these applications.
Also, users need to download or update the older version of GB WhatsApp timely so that it doesn't expire and users get access to all available features. So, how can you update the existing version of GB WhatsApp on your Android smartphones? Let's take a look:
Steps To Update GB WhatsApp On Android Smartphones
Just for reference, the GB WhatsApp application is not available to download on Google Play Store. You will have to download the apk file via the official website or other online portals.
Step 1: Open the GB WhatsApp application on your respective smartphones.
Step 2: Go to the More option (three vertical dots) placed on the top-right and select the 'Foud Modes' option.
Step 3: Now, click on the 'Update' tab and select the 'check update' option. If there is a new update available you can go ahead with the update process.
Step 4: You need to select the 'Web Downloads' option if you are using a dated version of this application.
Step 5: Once you click on the 'Web Download' you will get the option to select the browser to launch the update settings.
Step 6: Download the GB WhatsApp package and run the installation setup to complete the update process.