- 4 hrs ago Week 40, 2020 Launch Roundup: Redmi 9i, LG WING, Moto E7 Plus, Realme 7i, Sony Xperia 5 II And More
- 23 hrs ago Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- 23 hrs ago How to Remove Primary Bank Account From Paytm | How to Deregister UPI From Paytm
- 23 hrs ago Poco X3 Launching On September 22: What Are Your Alternative Mid-Range Options?
- Sports IPL 2020: Delhi Capitals skipper Shreyas Iyers found it difficult to see game turn in different directions
- News New Delhi circumventing effect of downgrading diplomatic relations says Pakistan
- Finance CAMS, Chemcon Speciality & Angel Broking IPO Open This Week: Where Should You Invest?
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Birthday Special: 5 Things About Her That Makes Us Say 'Main Bebo Ki Deewani Hoon'
- Education Schools Reopen In India Latest News, Check State-wise List
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
How To Use WHO Health Alert On WhatsApp For Trusted Information On CoronaVirus Pandemic
WhatsApp has announced a new service in collaboration with the World Health Organization to provide authentic and reliable information on the Coronavirus pandemic. The free to use WHO Health Alert chatbot service has been designed to prevent the spread of fake news and rumours around the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
The service developed in conjunction with WHO will give prompt, reliable and official information, 24 hours a day, worldwide.
The WHO Health Alert service will provide official information on important topics. The list includes:
• How to protect yourself from infection
• Travel advise during the outbreak
• Debunking Coronavirus myths.
• Latest numbers
• Frequently asked questions, etc.
The WHO Health Alert service is initially launching in English but will soon be available in Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish. If you have been struggling to find trustworthy information on the novel Coronavirus, here's how you can use the WHO Health Alert On WhatsApp.
How To Use the World Health Organization's Health Alert Service on WhatsApp
• The WHO Health Alert Service on WhatsApp is only available for WhatsApp users.
• To use the service, save the number +41 79 893 1892 in your phonebook.
• Text the word 'Hi' in a WhatsApp message to get started.
• The service responds to a series of prompts and will be updated daily with the latest information.
You can also visit the WhatsApp Coronavirus Information Hub at whatsapp.com/coronavirus, and click on the WHO link on the homepage to open up a chat with the WHO Health Alert if you have WhatsApp installed. In addition, the service will also serve government decision-makers by providing the latest numbers and situation reports.
If you are not a WhatsApp user, you can refer to the WhatsApp Coronavirus Information Hub for vital information on the Coronavirus outbreak. The website offers simple, actionable guidance for health workers, educators, community leaders, nonprofits, local governments and local businesses that rely on WhatsApp to communicate. It also offers general tips and resources for users around the world to reduce the spread of rumours and connect with accurate health information.
We advise you to follow the World Health Organization's Health Alert service on WhatsApp and the Information Hub for vital health information on the Coronavirus disease. It is also important to refrain from spreading any form of false information on the COVID-19 outbreak. Reach out to reliable sources before forwarding any form of information (Images, links, GIFs, videos, etc.) on the messaging service.