- 23 min ago OnePlus Nord N10 5G Tipped To Launch Right After OnePlus 8T
- 2 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2020: Special Offers On Electronics Gadgets
- 13 hrs ago Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- 16 hrs ago Vivo V20 Series India Launch Set For October 12: Expected Specifications And Features
- Movies Preity Zinta Remembers Yash Chopra; Reveals The Filmmaker Never Called Her Preity After Veer-Zaara
- Sports Bulimia could have cut short my career: Flintoff
- News Indore: Religious places re-open after 6 months
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Expected Pricing & Other Details
- Lifestyle Kajal Aggarwal’s Little Black Dress Is All You Need To Rock The Saturday Night Party-Perfect Look
- Finance EPS Scheme Certificate Now Available On UMANG App
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
SBI OTP Based Cash Withdrawal: How To Withdraw Cash Using SBI OTP Service?
To enhance the security of ATM services, the State Bank of India introduced the OTP-based cash withdrawal of above Rs. 10,000 on January 1, 2020. However, the OTP-based cash withdrawal service was only applicable from 8 AM to 8 PM. Now, SBI has announced it will allow users to withdraw money throughout the day starting September 18.
Users can now withdraw above Rs. 10,000 via the SBI OTP Service. So, to withdraw money, you have to keep your mobile alongside the debit card. Here are the details of how to withdraw money via the OTP service?
How To Withdraw Money Via SBI OTP Service?
For this service, the one-time password will be sent to the registered mobile number. So, you need to update your current mobile number with your bank account. Follow this step to withdraw money via OTP.
Step 1: After inserting the debit card, you need to select the language then choose the 'banking option'.
Step 2: Then enter your PIN number and after you need to select the cash withdrawal option and choose your account type.
Step 3: Then enter the amount you wish to withdraw after the ATM will ask for the OTP.
Step 4: You will get the OTP to your registered mobile number and lastly enter the OTP and get your cash.
This SBI's OTP-based cash withdrawal service is applicable for transactions above Rs. 10,000. The SBI claims, the move has been taken to protect users from unauthorized transactions. Notably, the service is only available at State Bank of India ATMs.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I get SBI OTP Service on other ATM?
As of now, the service has not been developed for National Financial Switch. So, it is only applicable at SBI ATM.
2. Till what time I can withdraw the money using the OTP service?
You can now get your cash 24 hours a day using the OTP service. However, it will be applicable starting September 18.