TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Congress Fails To Find Replacement Of Sarma In North East
- Arjun Maini Makes Strong Debut In European LeMans Series Opener
- Hyundai Venue Unveiled — India Launch Next Month
- LEAKED! Salman-Alia's Role In 'Inshallah'
- AMD Introduces The New AMD Ryzen Embedded R1000 SoC
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Kubbra Sait Wows In A Blue Dress
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Gallery: How to change your LinkedIn password?
The LinkedIn users will be too worried as a Russian hacker has posted 6.5 million passwords (luckily without the usernames) on the internet. He has stolen or hacked the passwords of such a large user base of the network.
The password management tool, LastPass.com has created a tool to check if your LinkedIn account has been hacked. However, it is recommended that you change the password irrespective of whether it was hacked or not. But, it is not as easy as you might think to update your log in details in the network.
The blog post of LinkedIn states the best ways to create a strong password. It says that the users have to be secure and keep their accounts private, no matter on which site they are. It is not too difficult to update the LinkedIn password on a PC but changing it using a mobile device is challenging. Check out the gallery above to know how to change your password in LinkedIn.