TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
How to Downgrade iOS 9 Beta to iOS 8.3 on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Apple recently released the upgraded iOS for its devices. GizBot has shared information on how to upgrade your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to recently released beta version of iOS 9. After testing our the new features in the recent release, users with developer account can now revert back or restore the iOS devices to stable version of iOS 8 or iOS 8.3.
As with most beta versions, the newly released iOS 9 also comes with untested bugs and some broken feature, that makes a really hard for daily use. This tutorial will show you how to restore your iOS device to the more stable version of iOS 8.
Note: The tutorial is only to downgrade the latest version of iOS 8.3 that is signed by Apple. Make sure you backup all your important data, apps, and settings on the iOS devices, before proceeding to downgrade process.
Before starting the downgrade precess, download the latest iOS 8 firmware for your device from link provided below.
Complete Step-by-step instruction to downgrade from iOS 9 to iOS 8.3 on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Step 1: Launch iTunes from the dock on your iOS device and Mac as well
Step 2: Boot your device into DFU mode.
- Press and hold Home button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time.
- Wait for 10 seconds and release the Sleep/Wake button, but continue holding the Home button till you get a iTunes pops up a message telling you that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.
- At this moment, the device screen will remain black.
Step 3: Now press and hold the Alt/Option key and then hit the Restore button.
Step 4: Select the firmware file that you downloaded earlier from the pop-up window and click the Open button. Click Restore button again to confirm to restore.
Step 5: iTunes will go through the process of the restore/downgrade and after about 10-15 minutes, your device will be freshly restored to iOS 8.