- 4 hrs ago Oppo A9 2020 Receives Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India
- 8 hrs ago Noise ColorFit Pro 2 Launched With 7 Days Battery Life In India
- 8 hrs ago Tecno Camon 12 Air Launched At Rs. 9,999: Availability, Colors, And Specifications
- 8 hrs ago Nubia Z20 With Dual-Display, SD 855 Plus, And More Now Available Globally
- News Why will Mount Everest's height be re-measured?
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Updates Day 1: Bhoomi Shetty Becomes The First Captain Of This Season!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Eliminator 2: Raiders power U Mumba past Haryana Steelers
- Lifestyle Health And Wellness Tips For College Students
- Automobiles Ratan Tata Invests In Electric Two Wheeler Start Up Tork Motors
- Education Who Is Abhijit Banerjee? 10 Facts About Indian-origin Economist Who Has Won Nobel Prize
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation Rises To 3.99% In September
- Travel Top 10 Indian Cities For Food Lovers
How to Flash Huawei Smartphones with Stock ROM using microSD
Most Android users do not stick with single ROM or firmware on their smartphone and frequently change the firmwares to try new custom ROMs or flash Kernels to improve the device performance. Odin a program for Windows PC is a life saver when it comes to restores your customized or bricked smartphone.
But, Huawei Android devices are exceptional, you can flash the stock Android on smartphone or tablets without the need of PC. These devices can be flashed with stock Android ROM by just using the microSD card. This tutorial will guide you on how to install stock Android on all Huawei smartphones or tablets
You can follow this tutorial to update or flash stock ROM on any Huawei Ascend smartphone.
Points to Remember
- Backup all the important data and additional files from the device before proceeding to flash.
- Make sure the smartphone or tablet has at-least 60 percent of battery power to perform rooting access.
- You need an empty microSD card.
- Ensure USB drivers of Huawei smartphone is installed on your PC.
Download and extract Huawei stock ROM to your computer from the link provided below.
Step 1: Connect the Huawei smartphone or tablet to the PC.
Step 2: Create a new folder on your microSD card and rename to to dload.
Step 3: Copy the Huawei stock ROM (file name: UPDATE.APP) and past it to the dload, which you created in above step.
Step 4: Power off the device and disconnect from the computer.
Step 5: Now press Volume Up, Volume Down and Power Button together until the update process starts automatically.
Step 6: The update process may take up to 10 minutes to complete.
Step 7: Once the update process is completed your device will reboot automatically and will be ready to us.
Alternative Method to install stock ROM on Huawei devices
You can also flash the Stock ROM on Huawei smartphone without going to recovery mode.
Step 1: Make a new folder in microSD card and rename it to dload
Step 2: Copy the Huawei stock ROM (file name: UPDATE.APP) and past it to the dload, which you created in above step.
Step 3: Now, navigate to device Settings >> About Phone/Updater >> press menu and Local Update to start the flash process.
Now select the download file and your smartphone will be updated with stock ROM.
Source: Android XDA