TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
How To Install Android M App Drawer On Android Devices
Google has released its latest Android operating system at its annual I/O 2015 conference, which took place a week ago in San Francisco. The latest Android OS comes with number of improvements and specially focused on new design interface.
The Android M comes with redesigned app drawer, featuring a widget picker which will scroll vertically instead of sideways. However, the color and design of the app drawer looks similar to the Android Lollipop.
SEE ALSO: Android M: 10 Features We Love
Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to get the new Android M app drawer feature on your older version of Android running devices.
Step-by-step Installation Guide
Step 1: Download and install Google Now Launcher from the Play Store on your Android device.
Step 2: After installing the Launcher, exit the Play Store and jump to Home Screen.
Step 3: Now choose Google Now Launcher and select it as a default launcher and tap always when prompted.
Step 4: Now download Google App APK file and install on Android device.
Step 5: After installing the Google App, clear the Launcher's cache. To clear cache, go to device Settings >> Apps >> Google Now Launcher and than tap on Clear Cache button.
Step 6: Now return to the settings main menu and locate the Google App which you installed just now and clear the cache as well.
Note: Clearing the cache for both Google Now Launcher and Google Apps is mandatory.
Step 7: Now go back to Home Screen. Now the new Android M App drawer will work on the device.
You can uninstall the launcher and the Google Apps to revert to the old launcher.
Source: Redmond Pie