- 4 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy A11, Galaxy M31 Get Wi-Fi Certification
- 6 hrs ago Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 Hands-On: 14” Portable Gaming Laptop With AMD’s Latest Ryzen 4000 Series CPU
- 6 hrs ago Vodafone Offering 270GB Data With Its Rs. 997 Prepaid Plan
- 6 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Vs Galaxy S10 Lite: Battle Of Value Flagships
- News Anupam Kher hits back at Naseeruddin Shah for his 'sycophant' jibe
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Lifestyle Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
How to Install Google Play Store app on your Xiaomi smartphones
Not everyone get their hands on Xiaomi smartphones in India because of the flash sales. Xiaomi has already made a good record in India. Apart from FlipKart, one good alternative to buy Mi 4 is Xiaomi store where you can get the smartphone directly shipped from China. You can find the same smartphone ( from direct Chinese market) in the eBay too.
If you're one of those user, Google Play store won't come inbuilt in those Xiaomi smartphones like the recently launched Mi4, Redmi 1S, Note and more. As Xiaomi is a brand from China, all of these smartphones come loaded with their own Mi store, where users can download the available apps to their devices.
Recommended link: Top 10 Most Popular Xiaomi Devices of this Year So Far
So, how to install Google Play store in a Xiaomi Mi4? You don't need to download the external .apk file or root your device to get this app store. Just by following these steps you can manage to install the official Google Play Store on your Xiaomi smartphones.
Pre-Requirements to Install Google Play Store
- Internet connection
- Mi market app account
Open the Mi Market app on your phone and make sure you logged in with your account. Search for the "Google" keyword and a list of apps relating to it will be displayed. Select the Google installer app like showed in the screen shot.
After installing the Google installer app, open it and you will find list of Google products. Locate Google Play Store from the list and tap on it to install.
It won't install automatically, instead of installing it will show a popup screen saying " Google Play store requires Google Service Framework to work, Click Ok to Install." Just tap on the OK button and let the framework be installed.
After installing Google Service Framework, it will asks you to install 4 apps :
a. Google Play Services, INSTALL
b. Google Play Store, CANCEL
c. Google Account Manager, INSTALL
d. Google Service Framework, INSTALL
Install all the 4 apps on your phone.
After installing all the four apps, exit the Google services framework and Google installer app, reboot the phone.
After rebooting, again open the Google Installer app and locate the Google Play Store, as the framework is already installed it won't show any pop-ups and Play Store will be installed automatically.
This is how you can easily install Google Play Store app on the Xiaomi devices with out downloading any external .apk file or rooting the device.