- OnePlus 6 Red will be available in India from today for Rs 37,999 on Amazon Prime Day
- OnePlus 6 256GB variant in Midnight Black color available offline today
- Gallery app update brings OnePlus 6 video editing features to older models
- OnePlus 6 Midnight Black with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage up for sale
- OnePlus 6T concept: In-display fingerprint sensor, pop-up selfie camera and more
- OnePlus lets students become its brand ambassadors in India
OnePlus has announced cardboard virtual reality (VR) headset for the Indian market. The cardboard will be available for Rs. 99 on e-commerce site Amazon India. The company wants as many people as possible to watch the OnePlus 2 unveiling.
The Cardboard has been especially designed for the OnePlus One, but it is also compatible with devices up to 6 inch screen size. It meets Cardboard 2.0 features along with few more improvements like 20 percent smaller than Google's Cardboard, but offers the same amazing visual experience.
We got hands on the OnePlus Cardboard, and here is a tutorial on how to use it. Take a look at the slider below to setup the Cardboard and enjoy the virtual world.
Download the Google Cardboard app on your smartphone from the Play Store
Open the Cardboard app once it gets installed. The app will ask for a profile to scan. Now open the official OnePlus Cardboard viewer profile on your computer and scan the QR code from the Cardboard app.
Now, Click on the selected installed video channel like Cardboard Demos, 360 Video Channel, etc)
If you select 360 Video Channel, it take you to the YouTube 360Video channel, where you can find tons of videos to stream supporting virtual reality. Ensure you enabled the VR mode while playing video.
Attach the phone to the cardboard and enjoy virtual reality.