TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Since last month, we are hearing about blocked sites. DoT has implemented orders to block major torrent sites, video sharing websites, large file hosting sites and P2P sharing software portals. Most of the ISPs have started blocking sites like Vimeo, Kickass Torrents, Rapidshare, Hotfile, Mediashare and many others. It has become very difficult to obtain access to these websites and download files that are needed. But, there are ways to access them and download any file that you want.
The use of proxy servers is one of the methods to access the blocked websites. Proxy server is a website that lets you browse through other websites through them. This is done by tunneling through the net connection of a PC that is somewhere else in the world to access the blocked sites and download files. The speed of download will depend on the internet connection speed of that network and the number of people accessing the proxy service at that time. The proxy servers are usually hosted by unknown and common people who have high speed open internet connection.
Although there are a number of proxy servers online, the administrators usually track and block them. Most of these websites get blocked as they are well known. Some servers do not publicize themselves in order to stay under cover. However, they can get unblocked by using a different site name.
Below are some of the proxy servers that are available
Note: Accessing these sites will pass on viruses, spyware and malware to your PC making it prone to hacking and security threats. You can try these at your own risk.