TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
How To Access Gmail Without Internet?
Did you know that Gmail, the most popular email service can be used without internet connection? Yes! The Gmail Offline is a free application in the Chrome web store, which allows users to access their account, even in the absence of an internet connection. The app lets users read, reply to emails and search mail while they are in offline mode.
Below are the steps on How to access Gmail in Offline mode.
- Open Google Chrome web browser and click on Chrome Web Store.
- Download the Gmail Offline application from this link.
- You need to sign to a Google account to install the app on Chrome browser.
- After installing the app, open it to access Gmail in the offline mode.
- The app will prompt you to allow offline mail storage. If you approve, the inbox details will be saved on the device you are using.
Please also note that if you have composed any mails during offline mode, the mail will be automatically sent once you reconnect to internet.
Below is a video demonstrating how to use the offline Gmail app.