TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
If you have Facebook open in a tab or if you check your smartphone every now and then for notifications, you might get addicted to the social network. To help you in such situations, there is MyStatusBar. This is a Chrome extension that allows you to check all the posts and notifications on every page that you open. You can close that tab or put off your smartphone.
MyStatusBar integrates to every page you are viewing by adding a blue status bar to the bottom of the page. It is a floating social media bar for Facebook alone. You can search or launch Facebook within few clicks. Here are the steps on how to add it to Chrome web browser.
Go to the extension page of MyStatusBar on Chrome Web Store.
Click on the Add to Chrome button.
Press the Login to Facebook button on at bar at the bottom of the page.
Click Login again on the pop up that loads. Then choose permission settings as per your convenience.
Start surfing the web in a new tab. The MyStatusBar will load at the bottom of every page.
The app will post a message on your Facebook wall in order to advertise the extension. You can delete this if you do not like advertisements on Wall.
With this extension you can check the friend requests, notifications, messages and Newsfeed posts right from the status bar. You need not open Facebook to stay connected to your friends.