TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
How to add Facebook status bar to Chrome?
If you have Facebook open in a tab or if you check your smartphone every now and then for notifications, you might get addicted to the social network. To help you in such situations, there is MyStatusBar. This is a Chrome extension that allows you to check all the posts and notifications on every page that you open. You can close that tab or put off your smartphone.
MyStatusBar integrates to every page you are viewing by adding a blue status bar to the bottom of the page. It is a floating social media bar for Facebook alone. You can search or launch Facebook within few clicks. Here are the steps on how to add it to Chrome web browser.
Go to the extension page of MyStatusBar on Chrome Web Store.
Click on the Add to Chrome button.
Press the Login to Facebook button on at bar at the bottom of the page.
Click Login again on the pop up that loads. Then choose permission settings as per your convenience.
Start surfing the web in a new tab. The MyStatusBar will load at the bottom of every page.
The app will post a message on your Facebook wall in order to advertise the extension. You can delete this if you do not like advertisements on Wall.
With this extension you can check the friend requests, notifications, messages and Newsfeed posts right from the status bar. You need not open Facebook to stay connected to your friends.