- Finance Shriram Transport Nosedives After Reports Of Piramal Selling Stake
- News After TRS, Congress now faces BJP trouble in Telangana
- Movies Radhika Pandit Calls Yash Their Baby Daughter's Superhero! Shares An Adorable Pic On Father's Day
- Sports Cavani: Uruguay ready to fight for Copa America glory
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
How to add subscribe option to Facebook profile?
The popularity of Facebook is increasing so rapidly that users now have the option of enjoying many features and functionalities in Facebook. Most of the users make use of Facebook Public page to share updates from their Blog as well as Facebook personal profile which is only meant for close friends as well as relatives.
In Facebook personal profile page, most of the users engage in sharing their songs as well as pictures of their kids and also cooking recipes. These have become so common that users in Facebook public page will feel quite boring. Facebook users always look for an option by which they can share some aspects of their personal profile with other users even without making the whole profile public.
Yes, it is possible by means of using a new option that Facebook has added to their profile pages. And it is none other than the ‘Subscribe’ option. With the help of this option, other users in Facebook can follow the profile of the user just like others follow the users on Twitter.
Whenever the users set their privacy as ‘Public’, the updates that the users have posted in the Facebook will appear in the news streams of the subscribers.
In simple terms, the Subscribe option to Facebook Profiles is same as what Like option is to Facebook pages.
Before adding the subscribe option to the Facebook profile, users will have to ensure that only the specific information users would like to share with non-friends is made public.
Log In to Facebook by entering the Facebook credentials
Now the users will have to navigate to the Facebook profile page
Click the ‘View As’ button
Then the users will have to click the ‘Public’ link to view the updates that are public in the user’s profile
Users can subscribe to a maximum of 5, 000 profiles
Users will have to follow the below mentioned steps to add the subscribe option to the Facebook Profile.
Log in to Facebook by using the log in credentials that the users have
Users can navigate towards the profile of other users and can click the subscribe button that is present on their profile page
Now the users will get their public updates in the user’s News Feed
Users thus can make use of the subscribe button and can select what the users view from their friends and others in the News Feed
Users can view the photos as well as can limit updates to the life events and more
This is how users can add ‘subscribe’ option to the Facebook Profile.