TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
How to Burn(Copy) Data File from the Computer to DVD/CD
If you want to burn a file from your computer onto a DVD/CD, you don't need to pay for an expensive program or download and install something that promises to unlock these abilities for you. Your operating system has the ability to burn computer Data to DVD/CD already. More so than that, using this process from within your operating system is arguably easier than using any other type of program in the first place.
Items you will need to Burn Data
Insert a DVD/CD into your computer's DVD/CD Drive (ReWritable).
Open the icon for your DVD/CD burner.
Click on file from your computer's hard drive and drag it into the window you see on your screen. Then, click "Burn Files to Disc." The file will then be burned to the DVD/CD that you had previously inserted into your burner.