- 8 hrs ago Realme Pad Review: Best Tablet In The Sub-20K Price-Point?
- 8 hrs ago Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE India Launch Scheduled For September 29; Company Confirms
- 8 hrs ago Xiaomi Notebook Ultra Review: Gets All The Ticks
- 9 hrs ago Realme C25Y With 50MP Triple Cameras Launched In India: Specs, Price & Sale Date
- News Schools, colleges in Uttar Pradesh to remain shut on Friday, Saturday in view of heavy rains
- Lifestyle Health Benefits Of Mosambi Sweet Lime Juice: Treating Dehydration To Indigestion And More
- Movies Mohanlal's Drishyam To Get An Indonesian Remake, Confirms Antony Perumbavoor
- Sports Dhoni named in 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- Automobiles Rs 26,058 Crore PIL Scheme Approved By Government Of India; Government Expects 7.5 Lakh Job Opportunities & Rs
- Finance Air Traffic Increases 34% MoM In August
- Travel Awesome Beaches In India To Visit This Winter
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
How To Change Background In Reliance Jio's JioMeet Application
Reliance Jio recently launched the JioMeet video conferencing application in the country, and now Airtel is also planning to bring its own video- conferencing app. The JioMeet is free, and it comes with several features such as screen sharing, scheduling meetings, HD video quality, and many more.
The newly launched app allows connecting 100 users at one time, and it can host calls for up to 24 hours. The app comes with a feature called 'enterprise-grade host controls', where it provides a waiting room, screen sharing facility, protection for passwords, multi-device login, and many more.
Besides, JioMeet enables you to join meeting without any Sign in, all you need to do is to create Meeting ID or Personal Link name. In addition, it allows you to make unlimited calls. There is no doubt; the company has launched JioMeet with many features. But, still, you will not get a background change facility, and for that, you need to follow these steps.
How To Change Background In JioMeet Video Calls
Step 1: First, you need to download the JioMeet application.
Step 2: Then, you have to install Snap camera at your desktop.
Step 3: After that, you have to choose the filter, once it is done, and then you should allow the snap camera running.
Step 4: Then, you need to open your JioMeet application, and tap the setting button.
Step 5: You need to click on a camera and, then you need to click on camera selection.
Step 6: After that, you need to select a Snap camera, and it is done, it will keep running at the back until you change.
These are the steps that allow you to change the background, but then you need to know how to download the JioMeet application on the desktop.
These Steps Will Help You To Install The JioMeet Application On Desktop.
First, you need to open the JioMeet on the desktop and download it. Then, you have to sign-in page and click on the company domain. You to write your Domain ID or email address, then click on the continue button.