- 19 min ago Boat Watch Xplorer Launching For Rs. 2,999; Sale Starts Tomorrow 12PM
- 23 min ago From Fast Charging To Sleek Design And Style Quotient, OPPO F19 Is The Most Desirable Smartphone Under 20K
- 2 hrs ago Airtel Introduces New Corporate Structure: Know Why
- 2 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Book Go Laptop Spotted At Wi-Fi Alliance; Expected To Launch At Galaxy Unpacked Event
- Lifestyle Ram Navami 2021: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On This Day
- Movies Ananya Khare Reveals Jaya Bachchan Is The Reason She Moved To Mumbai & Got Into Acting
- News No heatwave conditions over country on April 15: IMD
- Finance Top 4 Lenders of India Offering Good Returns On Fixed Deposits
- Automobiles Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- Sports IPL 2021: SRH vs RCB: Trevor Bayliss defends Harshal Patel's no-ball call
- Education How To Ace Board Exams 2021 Along With JEE, NEET Preparations
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
How To Check Airtel Mobile Number Via USSD Codes, Application, And More
Airtel has a very strong presence in all circles in the country. The operator has the largest active subscriber base, while Reliance Jio and Vi have 80.23 percent and 90.26 percent active base. In addition, Airtel is offering a stable 4G network, that's why people are choosing its services via Mobile Number Portability.
On the other hand, there are customers who are buying new SIMs, and remembering phone numbers is a bit difficult in the beginning. This might increase the problem at a time when you want to recharge your mobile number. However, there are some ways that enable you to check your number.
Here Is How To Check Airtel Number Via Dialer Application
These are the most simple ways to check your number.
Step 1: You need to insert your SIM card and now you have to open the phone application.
Step 2: Now, you have to dial *282# and tap on the call option. Now, your mobile number will be flashed on your message box.
How To Check Airtel Number Via USSD Codes
Step 1: Insert the new activated SIM on your smartphone.
Step 2: Now you have to dial *121*1#, or *121*9# to get the details.
Step 3: Then, you'll get a message from the company that will flash your number on the screen. In addition, the company allows you to dial a 121 or 198 to get the details.
How To Check Your Airtel Mobile Number Thanks Application
Step 1: You need to go to the Play Store and start looking for the company's application. Now, you have to click on the download button and install the app on your smartphone.
Step 2: Now, you have to open the application and write your details.
Step 3: After that, you'll see your Airtel mobile number on the screen.