- 3 min ago Is Apple Withholding Twitter from App Store? Elon Musk Claims So
- 35 min ago Jio Outage Affects Calls and SMS; Is 4G to 5G Tower Migration the Reason?
- 1 hr ago SpaceX To Launch NASA’s Lunar Flashlight Mission: When And Where To Watch?
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy A14 5G Design Revealed Via Official Renders: Better Than Galaxy A13 5G?
- Education XAT 2023: Application Deadline Tomorrow; Check Details Here
- Finance This Midcap NBFC Stock Grew 128.58% In 3 Years, Axis Securities Recommends Buy, Sees Robust Gains
- Sports Australia captain responds to Langer's 'cowards' accusation, announces team for 1st test
- News Power begets power: 456 contesting candidates in Gujarat are 'crorepatis'
- Movies ‘Yahi Dekhna Baaki Tha’ Rakhi Sawant’s Beau Adil Announces Hollywood Debut; Gets Brutally Trolled
- Travel List of Top Places For Workation In North East India
- Automobiles Pravaig Defy – Top 5 Things
- Lifestyle 5 Common Infections In Children And What Parents Can Do About It
How To Check Airtel SMS, Data, And 4G Dongle Balance
Airtel has recently become the second-largest telecom operator as users of Vi, BSNL, and MTNL are opting for the same network. Besides, Airtel is offering dozens of benefits along with prepaid, postpaid, broadband, DTH, and payment bank services. Apart from that, Airtel users are getting balance reminder messages. However, if you want to check the remaining balance, then you can use these methods.
Steps To Check Airtel Balance Via Airtel Thanks App
You have to install the application on your device. Write your mobile number to log in to the Airtel Thanks app. Then, you'll see the balance on the screen, access to the company's customer care section, and you can also check the remaining data balance. Besides, this facility allows you to recharge your mobile number, purchasing additional top-ups, and data packs.
Steps To Check Airtel Data Balance
Airtel is also offering this service via a web-based system, which is known as care services. However, to follow this method, users need to visit https://www.airtel.in/s/selfcare?normalLogin
and login into the account via mobile number and OTP. This method will allow you to see the data balance.
Steps To Check Balance And SMS Plan
Need to download the app from the Play Store and App Store. You need to log in to the application and, then you'll see the balance on display. You are also allowed to check the USSD codes and you have to dial *123# to receive the balance message from the company. In case you need to check the SMS balance, then you have to dial 121*7# code to see the remaining message balance.
Steps To Check Airtel 4G Dongle Balance
You need to connect the dongle to a laptop. Then, you need to write IP address 220.127.116.11. Now, you have to enter all the details and click on the enter option. Then, you'll see the Airtel 4G dongle balance.
Steps to Check Airtel Recharge Plan and Validity
Airtel users are also allowed to check the validity of their existing plan. This facility can be availed through the company's website and USSD codes. To check the validity of the plan, users have to dial *123# from their mobile number and if anyone wants to check the same via USSD code, then they have to dial the same code.