TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
How to choose a suitable font with Typekit?
Typekit provides users with an easier means of making use of the real-fonts on the web. This service provides both the designers as well as developers with a library comprising high quality fonts for making use on their websites. Typekit is a service that is introduced by Adobe.
Some of the key features of Typekit include
Library of fonts
Ensures that the font meets the quality standards
The service adds new fonts on a timely basis
Users will also be provided with instant updates
Some of the key points that the users will have to take note of in Typekit Lists include
The list that are created by Typekit showcases a browsing procedure that are editorialized
Users can see that each of the lists consist of fonts that are organized on the basis of theme
Fonts include Sci-Fi or type writer fonts
It also has to be noted that the defining characteristic are designed in such a way so as to fit the rounded fonts as well as fat faces lists
Typekit is really a useful platform for those who are not sure of which fonts to use as it gives good font options to choose from.
The curated lists of typefaces that are worth to look out for include
Alternatives to Helvetica
Alternatives to Georgia
Good for Longform
Condensed Headline Fonts
The most notable fonts are the Alternatives to Helvetica which is an iconic font that arrives with neutral typefaces and also Alternatives to Georgia which was for a long time considered as the go-to paragraph fonts of the web designers. Similar is the case with the remaining list of typefaces which also comes with unique features and functionalities. Another notable typeface include that of Light Faces which is expected to work in the best possible way when set large and the users can also pair it with a contrasting paragraph font.
It does not matter whether the users are a subscriber of the font service or not, they can very well make use of this service as a valuable tool that can be used for improving the Typography understanding both online as well as offline.
This is how Typekit Lists helps users in selecting their favorite fonts.